The Android Thread

StriKe

you got it at good price to be honest and this price was expected as its old now . most companies do not make their own parts s cannot sell cheap after 1.5 years but samsung can so never buy their products if you want to sell but they normally last 2 + years easily as you can easily replace battery which is first thing which fails.
my ex rommie bought iphone 4s for arnd 800 CAD .. after using it for 2.5 yrs he sold it for 200 CAD .. almost all android flagships are overprice including sony

my ex rommie bought iphone 4s for arnd 800 CAD .. after using it for 2.5 yrs he sold it for 200 CAD .. almost all android flagships are overprice including sony
moto x isnt. New iphone costs 750 dollars moto x is around 400. if yopu compare iphone costs as much as a laptop now. Thats overpriced now.

moto x is rightly priced .. iphone is not overpriced when you consider its resale value
how is that a measure for not overpricing it. In fact it proves it is They overprice now you get a better resale thinking it was 750 $$ to buy it now you are paying 300 $$.

If 2.5 years used phone fetches 200 cad it mean can be uSed for some more Time. When Considering the prIce of the phone we are forgetting the price we pay for software service. Hardware wise both Samsung and Apple might have similar BOM, but differentiates iPhones are it's software support Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just because you get good resale does not means its not too expensive for what it offers. no one here is saying its not selling and by that measure its not over priced but from technological point of view there is no argument here its over priced and offers nothing more than phone like motox other than apple logo. my friend jsut bought it and is already complaining about software issues like lock screen not responding the phone having white screen and restarting randomly after calls .

economically its not over priced for apple its perfectly priced and thats why they are biggest company in world and they can afford to do it because of their brand value but still does not changes the fact the consumer is getting looted here because its not even close to 60 k which people are paying and in long run i am sure price will come down.

just because you get good resale does not means its not too expensive for what it offers. no one here is saying its not selling and by that measure its not over priced but from technological point of view there is no argument here its over priced and offers nothing more than phone like motox other than apple logo. my friend jsut bought it and is already complaining about software issues like lock screen not responding the phone having white screen and restarting randomly after calls .
you will be surprised if you comapre the price of android flagships from apple vs sony , htc ot sammy.. iphones are just 10-15% costlier .. thats it apple offers what most people want .. i am sure majority of the smartphone uses dont bother customizing or rooting .. my ex roomie works for socitie generale and he has xperia x3 , he has not even cared to change the ringtone..

you will be surprised if you comapre the price of android flagships from apple vs sony , htc ot sammy.. iphones are just 10-15% costlier .. thats it apple offers what most people want .. i am sure majority of the smartphone uses dont bother customizing or rooting .. my ex roomie works for socitie generale and he has xperia x3 , he has not even cared to change the ringtone..
are you kidding me ? majority of people do want to use custom songs on phone just because one friend of yours do not does not changes the fact you were asking me how to do it few weeks back :finger: anyway is 10-15 percent is low difference according to you ? and that is with few phones like note and you are not even comparing phones like moto x which i compared yesterday is smoother than iphone 6 and web browses quicker than it ...so please do not tell me its not flagship and if you talk about features like finger print there are features like moto voice ,assist etc which no other company has been able to match .

are you kidding me ? majority of people do want to use custom songs on phone just because one friend of yours do not does not changes the fact you were asking me how to do it few weeks back :finger: anyway is 10-15 percent is low difference according to you ? and that is with few phones like note and you are not even comparing phones like moto x which i compared yesterday is smoother than iphone 6 and web browses quicker than it ...so please do not tell me its not flagship and if you talk about features like finger print there are features like moto voice ,assist etc which no other company has been able to match .
if people want to customize the ringtones , then no one will buy iphones.. vast majority of the 75 million buyers of iPhone 6 disagrees with you :finger: man .. moto even allows to customize the panels , but their sales are not even reaching millions in a month :giggle: talk abt the sales of moto flagship and then compare it with how much apple sells..

if people want to customize the ringtones , then no one will buy iphones.. vast majority of the 75 million buyers of iPhone 6 disagrees with you :finger: man .. moto even allows to customize the panels , but their sales are not even reaching millions in a month :giggle: talk abt the sales of moto flagship and then compare it with how much apple sells..
motorola traditionally was big only in usa so its no surprise but they have actually expanded their business multiple times and this year has been best in their history and again you are comparing irrelevant things iphone is one and only option for people who want to stay in apple ecosystem while android has multiple options at multiple price point for people who want to be in google ecosystem its not hard to grasp that no single flagship will ever compete with iphone so lets not waste time comparing things which we are not even talking about . i am talking about price point that android flagship can be 20 percent cheaper and still perform in same way if not better . i bought ipad because it was at good price compared to competition and same with mac so trust me i have experience with apple products but still do not see the point of 60 k on iphone with 1 gb ram in 2015 which cripples the web browsing and even loading of pages . als vast majority of iphone users i know go to shops where they pay shop wala money to put songs in their iphone vast majority i know use some dangerous chinese software which last year reportedly put spyware in their phones to put things like custom ringtones and buy iphone only because its expensive and put no apps other than whatsapp and facebook and few games.

also since we are going with vast majority...vast majority of people i have seen do not even turn of their flash so what is the point of low light performance ? vast majority of people i know do not even update their iphones until they are forced to and vast majority if users until now never had space for update and never use icloud :cantstop: sounds to me they will be ok with dumb phone also :) also most iphone users i know use some app to download music from internet and play in it and that app is ad infested and every time you open it you see ads.

also since we are going with vast majority...vast majority of people i have seen do not even turn of their flash so what is the point of low light performance ? vast majority of people i know do not even update their iphones until they are forced to and vast majority if users until now never had space for update and never use icloud :cantstop: sounds to me they will be ok with dumb phone also :) also most iphone users i know use some app to download music from internet and play in it and that app is ad infested and every time you open it you see ads.
no .. people who take photos in the night turn on the flash :finger: iPhone gives what most people need it ..