The Android Thread

StriKe

32gb for 44k is not a bad deal.. but we need some other device in the 30K range probably google might have named it as Nexus 5 note :giggle:
For 32 gb is good price and you have moto x and probably droid turbo or moto max coming soon which will be priced little less with stock android

Let me put it this way ..it's expensive?yes... Will I buy it ? No I will not buy it because right now mid tier phone do everything I want and all extra cost for qhd,sd 805 etc is not need for me but for what it offers and specially what I am hearing about build and camera quality I think it's worth it if you are gonna spend 45 I there is no better option than this

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/samsung-galaxy-s5-and-galaxy-s5-lte-receive-price-cuts-again-in-india-616991 Another price cut for S5
The Samsung Galaxy S5 (Review | Pictures) went on sale in India via Samsung's India online store and physical retail stores at Rs. 51,500 in April. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S5-LTE variant went on sale at Rs. 53,448 in July. If the new prices of the Galaxy S5 and Galaxy S5-LTE are compared to the launch prices of both the handsets, we can see a massive price slash of Rs. 16,600 since the April launch of the Galaxy S5 and a Rs. 16,548 price cut since the July launch of the Galaxy S5-LTE.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is now officially available at Rs. 34,900 :phehehe:

LG has just announced a new Android smartphone called the LG AKA that's being designed for people, specifically the people in its home country of South Korea, who want a little more personality in their device. The AKA will have up to four different virtual "characters" to choose from. The 5-inch smartphone comes with a case that covers three quarters of the device's front side. The remaining quarter is reserved for showing off virtual eyes that represent the four characters: yellow Eggy, white Wooky, blue Soul and red YoYo. All of these characters have their own personalities and back stories, and LG hopes this aspect of the AKA will help it connect more with their owners. The hardware specs of the LG AKA are decidedly in the mid-range, however. It runs Android KitKat on a 1.2 GHz processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an eight megapixel rear camera and a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera. The phone is only scheduled to be released in South Korea at a price of 500,000 Korean won, or about $460.
XJuqdaB-kXg