one man who can win it for pak

Cricketics

is Sohail tanvir.. the way he bowlz that angle delivery is quite impressive.. i said before the game started that he is a p'ship breaker.. and he really is.. apart from actor, pak has found this new match winner... he surely is not that easy to handle i reckon.. i hope the class of DRAVID, TENDULKAR, LAXMAN show him the right of way in this test series though.. but we got to face him well..

It's hard to understand why matches are scheduled in such venues at this time of the year knowing very well that there could be potential weather related problems. It's like freakin scheduling matches on the west coast of south India during monsoons - its like an invitation to rain gods!

dude come on guys wtf stop being like other indian supportes noobs we r the smart ones come on they need our support if we keep letting them down then ofcourse theyll have a tough time we can talk abt what they should do on teh field alot but WE DONT have to do it they have to perform have some patience guys i still have faith in this team cuz i have no other choice come on guys THEY NEED US !!!!