Tendulkar autobiography

Lord

Ohh baby... got hurt? I have been extremely civil in my conversation with you up until this point, but you have continued your insinuations without reason. Can't you just participate in a debate without name-calling or is that too much to ask?
So ? it doesn hide the hatred craps you have been posting here
Sure I dont believe maxwell is the best they have to play in a test side
It was their gamble, but it was not intended for "appeasing" a senior player. My point is that Aussies make decisions that could involve rubbing some senior players the wrong way. On many occasions they have dropped senior players in order to maintain their high performance culture. For us to drop senior players though, it takes long looooonnggg periods of non-performance to even start contemplating such a move. From all the news items I have read, it appears that Chappell did not want to wait these super long periods of non-performance and get replacements when the seniors stopped performing.
Good to see Sachin speaking something for once in life. Greg Chappell was a stupid coach. He wanted to be ringmaster with players being just animals to him. Every single guys has spoken against him. He tried to finish Sachin where he has 5 more glorious years of cricket left.
I want him to talk about match fixing saga in early 2000s. Greg Chappel's tenure wasn't that bad. He was just a misfit to Indian culture.
Lol why ask me ? :rofl: you already came to a conclusion they only pick the best that is there Another gem from the holy Texan asking an icfer to explain aussie team selection :haha:
He was picked because they do not have many options. They played him at 3 because he is one of their best players of spin.
It was their gamble' date=' but it was not intended for "appeasing" a senior player. My point is that Aussies make decisions that could involve rubbing some senior players the wrong way. [b']On many occasions they have dropped senior players in order to maintain their high performance culture. For us to drop senior players though, it takes long looooonnggg periods of non-performance to even start contemplating such a move. From all the news items I have read, it appears that Chappell did not want to wait these super long periods of non-performance and get replacements when the seniors stopped performing.
Oh come on. Isn't it time to quit this "Whatever Aussies do is great" logic? In Ponting's last 6 years of cricket, he averaged exactly 40 with the bat from 59 test matches. Six whole years. I don't know which Indian senior got that much of a leeway? And please don't tell me 40 is a great average to justify the continued selection of a no.3 for six years. During these 6 years, Australia were decimated twice in India, lost the Ashes twice at home and away, lost twice to South Africa, heck even were held to a draw by New Zealand at home. Neat logic eh?