Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

3.16 pm: Who will watch the game if it is fixed? The Supreme Court seems to be taken a very dim view of the BCCI and the wait it operates. It wants to know who will come to the game if the fans know it is all fixed. The question is whether they will follow up these harsh observations with equally strong orders. That will, of course, depend on the evidence at hand. The one thing we know for sure is that Srinivasan continues to deny Gurunath Meiyappan had anything to do with Chennai Super Kings. Since the Supreme Court has accepted the Mudgal Committee's conclusion that Meiyappan was a team official, if not the owner, that means Srinivasan, and India captain MS Dhoni, gave false evidence to the committee.

If someone has been named in the report then the name should be made public and the cricketer banned. Otherwise the names will only be in the context of players being interviewed as part of the investigation - no harm in revealing this since I am sure the many big players as well as owners from all teams would have been questioned just to get a clear picture of the whole thing.
Here's the problem - not all names in the report are indulged in fixing. The report HAS to be revealed after the trial and there is no option. I see no reason to hide the report once trial is finished.
Here's the problem - not all names in the report are indulged in fixing. The report HAS to be revealed after the trial and there is no option. I see no reason to hide the report once trial is finished.
Thats what I was saying in that post - many big players/owners would have been questioned simply as part of the routine investigation so there would be no harm in revealing that.
has SC said anything about him?
In the original Mugdal report, Dhoni said that "Meiyappan had no knowledge of cricketing matters in CSK." So now, here is how it goes Do you hate Dhoni? --> OMFG! Dhoni lied ... sickular Italian Khangress mafia! Do you love Dhoni? --> Innocent until proven guilty. Acche Din aayenge. Do you love cricket? --> STFU and let the SC do its job rather than acting Bejan Daruwala or Karamchand. If Dhoni indeed did lie, your years of money/time on cricket are effectively screwed and home it doesn't happen.