Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

It is hilarious to see the double-standards of some ppl here. Seems like there is one rule for PWI' date=' RR, KTK, DC, Lalit Modi, Sharad Pawar, Jag Dalmiya..... but there is another rule for Prophet Srinavasan Anna, Thiru Maninder Singh Dhobi Anna :hail:[/quote'] RR is not disbanded. KTK, PWI, and DC had finacial issues. PWI didnt provide bank gurantee. KTK had had issues with ownership. DC owners were trying to sell theie franchise without paying to BCCI. Neither Srinivasan or any CSK player found involved in betting or fixing like RR. Srinivasan has COI and that certainly will be dealt by SC. CSK should be reauctioned to someone or Srinivasan must stay away from any BCCI post.
Conflict of interest issue was always there. CSK as a franchise wont be removed' date=' only be reauctioned to someone else.[/quote'] It was already addressed by SC couple of years ago and SC left it to BCCI to resolve it. None of the current mess with spot fixing/betting have anything to do with that issue.
It was already addressed by SC couple of years ago and SC left it to BCCI to resolve it. None of the current mess with spot fixing/betting have anything to do with that issue.
I dont remember that. Still, CSK can be scrapped because of Mayappan betting who was their team principal.
I dont remember that. Still' date=' CSK can be scrapped because of Mayappan betting who was their team principal.[/quote'] Don't see no reference to Team Principals, whatever that phrase means. The franchise didn't do the betting, India Cements the Group Company didn't do any betting, no team owner did any betting as far as we know. Where does a "Team Principal" stand with reference to "Franchise, Group Company or owner"? If his activities are being associated with the Franchise, that would be incorrect. That is probably why the SC is going in the direction of Conflict of interest instead of Meyappan's betting.

FirstpostSports ‏@FirstpostSports SC frowns at name dropping by N Srinivasan's counse FirstpostSports ‏@FirstpostSports Srini's counsel took the name of Arun Jaitley thrice in the Supreme Couty FirstpostSports ‏@FirstpostSports SC responded by telling Srini's lawyers: Do not drop names. FirstpostSports ‏@FirstpostSports Srinivasan to SC: I acted immediately against Meiyappan and Raj Kundra

mindset of a criminal. if i go down' date=' everyone goes with me :phehehe:[/quote'] Na, he's actually right. Conflict of interest in Indian cricket is deep down. For example, the physio of the Indian team is the same as that of Mumbai Indians. During IPL, if an Indian team player has injury he has conflicting goals. It was same for Anil Kumble but people let it go because Kumble was a man with a clean collar image.