Srinivasan,Raj Kundra named in IPL scandal report

BCCI Elections: Dalmiya consensus candidate from Srinivasan camp, say sources http://m.firstpost.com/sports/bcci-elections-dalmiya-consensus-candidate-srinivasan-camp-say-sources-2128925.html
Dalmiya will be a very good President.A very able administrator and someone everyone can work with.BJP should also have no problems supporting him.Also Srini will not be controlling Dalmiya.
So whose nominee is he? Both Pawar and Srini camps are saying he is in their favor...
The way pawar & co insulted Him , he wOuld prefer mama than Pawar.. He should thank SC first for his luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way pawar & co insulted Him ' date=' [b']he wOuld prefer mama than Pawar.. He should thank SC first for his luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mama no longer have power so he cannot run Dalmiya using remote.

Dalmiya seems to be the consensus candidate that Srini/BJP agree on.So Pawar may not have had much of a choice there.if reports are true that is. Srini pushing for Sanjay Patel to be the Secretary and Anurag Thakur will most likely contest againist that,he is assured of BJP/Pawar support.So he is the favourite to win this.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mama no longer have power so he cannot run Dalmiya using remote.
Mama has more support than dalimama or Pawar.. Stupid SC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk