Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour - 2015

bones

Nadal is 90-1 on clay in BO5, Djokovic is in the form of his life. It would be an interesting RG. Can Nadal maintain his dominance? Would Djokovic finally win RG? Or Would someone else steal it from him? Interesting times!

Djokovic returned awful this week but come the final he took returning to another level. Some of the return from Djokovic today was ridiculous. I think there is little to dispute that he is the greatest all round return of serve in this era. Can't speak of Connors because didn't watch him play, but he's better than Agassi. Djokovic put so much pressure on Fed's serve, it's part of the reason why Fed has poor stats at times, he's forced into going for more.

If anybody is hoping that fed will win the RG again,forget it lol. This is Djokovic's year ,he Should do the golden slam unless a major feck up against someone like a nishikori .nadal is pretty good on the slow paris clay and it'll suit him more but he'll get mauled before the semis by a power hitter,nadal has been abysmal on clay this year and that loss against murray just typifies that

Some one has to beat Djoker in quarters or else he will take this slam. Don't see Nadal winning this one.
Pretty standard really, praying for someone to knock him out to open the door for your own favourite players. I hope Novak wins it and goes on to win the remaining 2 slams, but have to take it 1 step at a time, first RG, he must, he absolutely must win it to put himself in the elite players of all time list.

Pretty standard really, praying for someone to knock him out to open the door for your own favourite players. I hope Novak wins it and goes on to win the remaining 2 slams, but have to take it 1 step at a time, first RG, he must, he absolutely must win it to put himself in the elite players of all time list.
Lol who is praying. I like Djoker but like Federer more. I just said that if djoker is not beaten by anyone by quarters, he will run away with the tournament. You seem to assume a lot or have a crazy problem of judging people.

Djoker won't win Wimbledon' date=' Federer will. :dance: So 4/4 isn't a possibility for the Serb.[/quote'] Federer is a yr older, Djkokvic is too, but Djokovic will be 28 whilst Fed is 34. Unlikely. I agree unlikely Novak wins Wimbledon again, but Fed aint winning either.

Nadal won his first grass court title since Wimbledon 2010. He won Stuttgart today. It seems the extra week break is making a difference for him. In fact he has played much better than he did on clay this year. Playing freely and aggressively, also serving really well.

Nadal won his first grass court title since Wimbledon 2010. He won Stuttgart today. It seems the extra week break is making a difference for him. In fact he has played much better than he did on clay this year. Playing freely and aggressively' date=' also serving really well.[/quote'] Was following that tournament for Nadal. Struggled in first two matches but eventually last two matches were relatively smooth. This will do world of good to Nadal. Should improve both his ranking and confidence. He seems very determined to get over current crisis of his career. Playing two preparatory tournaments for Wimbledon. Hope he does well.

Saw the final today and Rafa played well, dug in deep at times. But it was a close contest with some wonderful rallies. It's problem the best he's played in a long time. But it is a clay and he did have time on his shots.