Sachin Tendulkar- The man who made cricket a religion in India

SachDan

There's Sunny Gavaskar' date='Kapil Dev, Rahul Dravid,Sourav Ganguly.M.S.Dhoni but cricket is a passion in India just yes just because of that S.R.Tendulkar!!!!!!!!!![/quote'] agreed, T+ on that... perfect example for any youngster how to mix aggression with caution. That 241* against Oz was as brilliant as you can get. He looked out of form throughout that innings to many, but it just goes to show it doesn't require full form sachin to score a big hundred like that...runs will simply come with his presence out there....

Now there's Arjun & Sara also ... no cricketics???????? :eyedance:

he taught the lyrics of the song "Urvashi, Urvashi, take it easy urvashi" to Tendulkar Tendulkar converted it to "Anjali, Anjali, Take it easy, Anjali" Tendulkar later got married.. and yaa Prabhu Deva affect had started happening..
he taught the lyrics of the song "Urvashi, Urvashi, take it easy urvashi" to Tendulkar Tendulkar converted it to "Anjali, Anjali, Take it easy, Anjali" Tendulkar later got married.. and yaa Prabhu Deva affect had started happening..
hehe, I thought you got ready to take on Sachin here by bringing in a person not related to the game at all... :P

I TOTALLY AGREE...............:two_thumbs_up: Infact i started watcjin cricket bcoz of sachin and as u all know til 02 most of d indians wil switch off tv sets as soon as sachin gets out ( iam 1 of them):D i cant even imagine an indian team without a great LEGEND (aft his retd) i dont know whether i wil watch cricket aft BIG 3 retires....hope he wil play till 2011 and bring home d world cup ( his aim too):yay: .....may god bless him :pray:

I TOTALLY AGREE...............:two_thumbs_up: Infact i started watcjin cricket bcoz of sachin and as u all know til 02 most of d indians wil switch off tv sets as soon as sachin gets out ( iam 1 of them):D i cant even imagine an indian team without a great LEGEND (aft his retd) i dont know whether i wil watch cricket aft BIG 3 retires....hope he wil play till 2011 and bring home d world cup ( his aim too):yay: .....may god bless him :pray:
u knw wc 2011 is in india so we dont have to bring it home :wink_smile: