Which team you are supporting in the ICL?

SachDan

i love this idea of icl.... instead of all supporting the same team(india) till now, it will be fun to see us pitted against each other in this forum.... personally, i dont support any team yet... but will definitely pick the underdog once the series is underway....

I'll go with the Lara lead one. Unfortunately when he was around I could quite never support him due to my allegiance to India and Tendulkar. Now is the good time to support the Great bat. Go Lara..........:two_thumbs_up:
Spot on Ravi. Now when he is not around,we miss him.That time when he was playing it was Sachin all the way.
I'll go with the Lara lead one. Unfortunately when he was around I could quite never support him due to my allegiance to India and Tendulkar. Now is the good time to support the Great bat. Go Lara..........:two_thumbs_up:
Aah. The 'How much Laura mek' thread shall rise from the dead. :laugh:

Organisers of a rebel Twenty20 league in India on Thursday offered a massive $3.85 million in prize money, claiming it to be the biggest booty ever offered in a cricket tournament. The Indian Cricket League (ICL), starting on Friday, will see the winner of the six-team competition pocket one million dollars alone, raising the bar for the rival league backed by the country's cricket board (BCCI). "This is for the first time in the history of Indian cricket that the total money for a tournament is rupees 15 crore ($3.8 million)," said Ashish Kaul, executive vice-president of Essel Group, promoters of the event. "The prize money allotted for the winners exceeds international standards and will create a new trend in the Indian cricket parlance," he said in a statement. The runners-up will receive prize money of $470,000. The unofficial league is bankrolled by Subash Chandra, whose two-billion-dollar Essel Group includes the country's biggest television network Zee Telefilms. The hefty pay packet on offer has lured the likes of West Indies batting great Brian Lara, Pakistan's Inzamam-ul-Haq and New Zealand's Chris Cairns. The tournament kicks off in Panchkula, an industrial town on the outskirts of the northern Indian city of Chandigarh, with the finale slated for December 16. The BCCI-backed Indian Premier League is scheduled to be held in April next year.