Terrorists attack Peshawar School

Kalia_Test

Birg Hussain on TimesNow. "We never support TTP. India does via Afghanistan. You take care of 26/ 11, Muslim Killing in Gujarat, Forced conversion. Leave TTP to us" what trash have these guys have in their mind. They want to attack Afghanistan for Fazlulla but threaten to nuke us if we attack Pak for Hafeez
His kids or grandsons might not have been victims of the Peshawar tragedy....else...he would have realized that it is his nation's insecurity, inferiority complex, incompetence, jealousy and promotion of terrorism that is responsible for this... You cannot raise a snake and expect that it will only bite the neighbor

Birg Hussain on TimesNow. "We never support TTP. India does via Afghanistan. You take care of 26/ 11, Muslim Killing in Gujarat, Forced conversion. Leave TTP to us" what trash have these guys have in their mind. They want to attack Afghanistan for Fazlulla but threaten to nuke us if we attack Pak for Hafeez
I saw him on the show yesterday and I think Indians are poking pakis publicly too much when they are mourning. I know why Indians would do this but on shows like TimesNow, it has insulting tones so Im not amazed at the reply.

Whats worse. - World is justifying they are not humans. Pakistan is justifying they are Muslims. Hell - Taliban are Humans and Taliban are Muslims. Why live in denial?
Phrase that often comes up with regards to those causalities is Collateral Damage. Fine. Paki Army is the biggest Jihadi Institution in the world. So technically, these kids and teachers are collateral damage of a war between rival (former partner) jihadi groups.

Shouldn't drag politics here. One of my friend has written this tribute. ओ मासूमो के कातिल्, तुमको नीन्द भि कैसे आयेगी, दहसतगर्दि करके तुमको कैसे जन्नत मिल पायेगी... जल्लाद बने मजहब खातिर्, मजहब को बदनाम किया, कातिल तुम थे बेमतलब क्यो मजहब को इल्जाम दिया... उन बेबस माँओ के आन्सु आखिर अब कैसे सूखैगे, जिनके स्कूल गये बच्चे वपिस घर को ना लोटेगे... इन खूनो से लथपथ लाशो को, कैसे वो गले लगायेगी, अपनी आन्खो के तारो को आखिर कैसे दफनायेगी... ये इन के बच्चे है हि नहि, ये तो लाशो के चिथडे है, खूनी मन्जर के पैगाम बने, ये पैगम्बर के बाशिन्दे है... इनके बच्चे तो सोते थे, केवल माँ कि लोरि सुनकर्, किसने युँ गहरि नीन्द सुलाया, गोली से इनको छलनि कर्... इन बच्चो ने क्या अपराध किया, आखिर इनकि क्या गलति थी, इनका ना कोई मजहब था, ना इनकी खाखी बर्दी थी... लडना था तो जाकर लडते, फौजि बन्दूको तोपो से, क्यो नफरत का मुँह मोडा भोले भाले नादानो पे... सूने सहमे उस आँगन मे, अब न किल्कारी गून्जेगी, ना बचपन पिर जिन्दा होगा, ना ईदो पर अब रोनक होगी... आन्खो कि पट्टी खोलो, ये कोइ जिहाद्, इस्लाम नहि, नफरत का ना पाठ पडाये अल्ला ताला या भगवान कोई...

I saw him on the show yesterday and I think Indians are poking pakis publicly too much when they are mourning. I know why Indians would do this but on shows like TimesNow' date=' it has insulting tones so Im not amazed at the reply.[/quote'] Exactly.. our channels are stupid at times. Asking them questions when they are mourning..

Peaceniks unite! Simple question: do people have moments of silence for the women and children that die in the tribal areas of Pakiland by drones and fighter jets?
Basically this even if you are a bigot and stern disbeliever , this point is essential to understand the whole cycle of violence.

I don't think there is a need to justify what any Army has done wrong. If and when kids and women are killed then then it is condemnable. But we have to understand that these idiot terrorists, do heinous acts and then hide amongst women and kids. Cowards and junk of the society. It is well know belief that Osama used some woman as a shield. Terrorist leave no choice for others. On the contrary these junk of the society, went inside a school purposefully to kill kids. If these terrorist are so worried abt their women and kids, they could stay away from them. I am sure American drones will not target family.