Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

For the second time I am posting it. Freedom of speech is non negotiable. You cannot go back to middle age period again. Its a progressive world where every religion will be questioned' date=' mocked including my own religion Hinduism.[/quote'] They will not answer any direct question on freedom of speech, liberty, right to question and discern religious beliefs etc. because its directly antagonistic to their fundamentalist religious Socio-political framework. But the truth is betrayed by this very inability of theirs, that they are merely extremist, led to believe that they are under attack and the siege mentality makes them inwardly focused and prone to justify all their inhuman actions. And quite alarmingly much like how the Nazis controlled the Germans during holocaust, history does repeat it self.

Wow...I'm just so glad I'm not like you guys. It must be hard living your life hating others. I mean, do some of you do anything but hate? There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world...and you guys hate all of them. I guess you guys hate Zaheer Khan and Mohammad Shami too? And since you seem to know so much about the Quran Kaila, then you must have also read that we are not allowed to kill?
You guys? Generalizing much? Very rarely I use this smiley in a non-humor thread/post and with regret I have to use it for you as I don't want to pollute this thread by quoting Quran which asks/encourages people to be killed. I also respect this forum's rules and won't stoop to your level ( which has already breached forum rules IMO ) For you - :finger:

I would personally disagree. No one has the right to mock someone else's beliefs' date=' no matter what religion.[/quote'] Yeah legally they do not have that right here in India thanks to the touchy, insecure people who can become violent when someone mocks their religion... You may not support violence but would classify as touchy and insecure

so far the responses I have read from Muslims in Facebook' date=' YouTube or in twitter seems to be giving a thumbs up for the attack? Who are they? Ok. I might agree one or two percent of them may be posing as Muslims, but what about the majority of them? I mean just like you said 99.99999% of them who supports this?[/quote'] It is wrong to kill people. Islam is against violence. Islam means peace in Arabic. That should end the argument. And every community has bad people. There were even some people here who seemed to be happy about the Peshawar attacks, but I wouldn't judge Hindus because of that. If I was to go by the online world, Pakistanis are more tolerant than Indians. But I wouldn't judge a whole nation due to some idiots on forums. There are good people and bad people everywhere.

You guys? Generalizing much? Very rarely I use this smiley in a non-humor thread/post and with regret I have to use it for you as I don't want to pollute this thread by quoting Quran which asks/encourages people to be killed. I also respect this forum's rules and won't stoop to your level ( which has already breached forum rules IMO ) For you - :finger:
These posts tell me a lot about you as a person. It's people like you who create problems between people and they exist on both sides of the border. You and Vilander hate me because I'm a Pakistani and Muslim. Fact or not?

It is wrong to kill people. Islam is against violence. Islam means peace in Arabic. That should end the argument. And every community has bad people. There were even some people here who seemed to be happy about the Peshawar attacks, but I wouldn't judge Hindus because of that. If I was to go by the online world, Pakistanis are more tolerant than Indians. But I wouldn't judge a whole nation due to some idiots on forums. There are good people and bad people everywhere.
There were Pakistanis happy with Mumbai attacks and some even said India did it themselves. In online world, Pakistanis are the worst ( and we have examples in this thread itself where some idiots said the victims of Paris attacks are not innocent ) that I have seen.

OK I'm done with this thread. Too much ignorance and hatred to deal with. Where are the mods? And I would again have to repeat myself because some people lack comprehension skills. The point I was making was that its natural to feel more sorry for children than adults.

These posts tell me a lot about you as a person. It's people like you who create problems between people and they exist on both sides of the border. You and Vilander hate me because I'm a Pakistani and Muslim. Fact or not?
I don't hate you as a person. I have no time for that. I hate the ideology where you put your head in sand and try to defend the indefensible. Why can't you just say " The killers in Paris attacks were muslims and they did what was told in Koran. However, I disassociate with those verses in Koran as they are not relevant in modern society". Sounds simple na? Why can't you do it? And Indians don't hate muslims. Many of my friends are muslims and I go to them during Eid ( but dont eat meat ) and they come to my house for hindu festivals ( but dont pray to hindu gods). We are at peace and are friends. Pakistani muslims are different breed. Most of my Indian muslim friends joke about them.

I would personally disagree. No one has the right to mock someone else's beliefs' date=' no matter what religion.[/quote'] how come 99.999999% of responses are in support of the attack? Its not just by opinion. Whoever read the comments on Twitter will be appalled at the overwhelming support they got for those killings. As per Indians getting happy about Peshawar attack, you can just read the comments here in icf and decide for yourself what the 99.9999999% of posts said. Almost everyone in this forum felt so bad for the kids. There were some hash tags created in Twitter in support of Pakistan by Indians and it was trending at no.1 for several days in India. I want the Muslim community to come out and say we also support freedom of speech and we are confident that these cartoonists won't break my faith. Instead all I see is insecurity amongst Muslims which is pretty sad.

Though you are calling others 'idiots' n what not and our points of views are opposite, we appreciate that you are posting ur views. All posters wish well for u I am sure, no question of hate.

I don't hate you as a person. I have no time for that. I hate the ideology where you put your head in sand and try to defend the indefensible. Why can't you just say " The killers in Paris attacks were muslims and they did what was told in Koran. However, I disassociate with those verses in Koran as they are not relevant in modern society". Sounds simple na? Why can't you do it? And Indians don't hate muslims. Many of my friends are muslims and I go to them during Eid ( but dont eat meat ) and they come to my house for hindu festivals ( but dont pray to hindu gods). We are at peace and are friends. Pakistani muslims are different breed. Most of my Indian muslim friends joke about them.
It is not told in the Quran to kill people. Please show me where it does. It is however said that if you kill someone it is as if you have killed the whole of mankind.

It is not told in the Quran to kill people. Please show me where it does. It is however said that if you kill someone it is as if you have killed the whole of mankind.
I respect you as you do your best to defend Pakistan as it is your nation. Let us not drag this into a religious debate please. You know what I saying and you know the verses. Lets stop there. On a different note, where are you from Pakistan and would you mind talking about your cuisine,etc in a separate thread. We can have good conversation there where we can discuss in a more positive way. Trust me, nobody here hates you as a person. You are as much part of ICF as I am and your views add to discussion. So chill :two_thumbs_up:

Yes. Everybody deserves freedom of speech. But when you start inciting hate against certain communities then that is not right. If someone in Pakistan starts creating cartoons to mock Hindus then I would hate them too.
Enough hate to justify killing a cartoonist? Are you advocating kill for hate policy? Surely in today's civilised world there are better and more humane way to protest and prosecute haters then barbarically murdering them.

It is wrong to kill people. Islam is against violence. Islam means peace in Arabic. That should end the argument. And every community has bad people. There were even some people here who seemed to be happy about the Peshawar attacks, but I wouldn't judge Hindus because of that. If I was to go by the online world, Pakistanis are more tolerant than Indians. But I wouldn't judge a whole nation due to some idiots on forums. There are good people and bad people everywhere.
Just a small correction: Islam means submission in Arabic.

Read my posts and answer them, stop being a cry baby no body hates you or pakistani people in general here,But if you support extremists dont expect people to embrace you with sun shine grace. To start reconciliation one side has to start rationalizing and stop feeling victimized and the other side should follow suit. 1, No victim card. 2, Objective should be to rationalize with eye on future. 3, Reconcile fully and stop any form of retributions from either side systemically.