Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

The credit for this century goes entirely to AVKC......Kohli's form in 2013 was garbage......AVKC member hassan bhai tweets him the link of the AVKC thread...he definitely sees the thread....Lord commissions and I make the Rage-O-Meter.................and behold.....Rat scores his first hundred......all hail AVKC....:adore:.....

:yay: Kohli Paaji ... TUSSI CHAA GAYEEE 14 HUNDREDS ... 5 against LANKA and 2 against BANGLADESH :party: 3 more against the top ranked WEST INDIES AND NEW ZEALAND B-> 1 against AUSTRALIA thrassing the best bowlers in the world like Hastings, Hopes, McKay, Hauritz, Smith :dance: 1 against England without Anderson and Broad :yay: And Just one easy 100 for KOHLI SAHEB ... Bashing our Padosis alongwith the Master CH*CKER AJMAL BHAI. Great Batsman Indeed. 14 HUNDREDS AND JUST TWICE HE CROSSED 120. SIGNS OF GREATNESS LIKE SACHIN INDEED. :dance: JIYO MERE SER ... FINALLY, WE HAVE OUR OWN SANGAKKARA.
dude..
:yay: Kohli Paaji ... TUSSI CHAA GAYEEE 14 HUNDREDS ... 5 against LANKA and 2 against BANGLADESH :party: 3 more against the top ranked WEST INDIES AND NEW ZEALAND B-> 1 against AUSTRALIA thrassing the best bowlers in the world like Hastings, Hopes, McKay, Hauritz, Smith :dance: 1 against England without Anderson and Broad :yay: And Just one easy 100 for KOHLI SAHEB ... Bashing our Padosis alongwith the Master CH*CKER AJMAL BHAI. Great Batsman Indeed. 14 HUNDREDS AND JUST TWICE HE CROSSED 120. SIGNS OF GREATNESS LIKE SACHIN INDEED. :dance: JIYO MERE SER ... FINALLY, WE HAVE OUR OWN SANGAKKARA.
DISCLAIMER: carnish is NOT a member of AVKC.We take no responsibility for this post and his other posts about Kohli :icflove: :P
the dude changes his preferences as often as Taylor Swift changes boyfriends...
nah these nohit fans are rigid he said rohit is better last year only :giggle: year before that ..well lets say all the site baring me was against kohli and wanted him dropped after 2 tests in australia :winky:
nah these nohit fans are rigid he said rohit is better last year only :giggle: year before that ..well lets say all the site baring me was against kohli and wanted him dropped after 2 tests in australia :winky:
Rohit has bakhtS?? :omg:.....I thought only maniac was his bakht......and that too cuz of his Andhra roots.........