Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

I am not mixing ... You said time. Was not playing but he was playing at that time' date=' its not his fault ecb was not scheduling more odi's[/quote'] He was dropped Or argument he has PLAYED more well in reality he has not..reasons don't matter here Has dhawan played more matches then kohli? Is dhawan more experienced against all sides just bcos he is older ?
I am with ya ... Aussies got no chance ... Don't want to support a pathetic side relying on homework to win cricket :icflove:
Awesome..BTW buddy never take my discussions seriously Maybe u forgot how many such discussions we had before..never take it personally nothing against u...kind of sick of people going after kohli and ash win for no reason lately:haha:
Awesome..BTW buddy never take my discussions seriously Maybe u forgot how many such discussions we had before..never take it personally nothing against u...kind of sick of people going after kohli and ash win for no reason lately:haha:
Don't worry ... I know you and zakk pretty well to take stuff seriously. And I never was against kohli at all and can never be unless he does what our previous hero has done ... That post was facts presented with a little fodder for AVKC members.
Don't worry ... I know you and zakk pretty well to take stuff seriously. And I never was against kohli at all and can never be unless he does what our previous hero has done ... That post was facts presented with a little fodder for AVKC members.
facts ?:finger::finger:
Kohli v/s SL: 2008-2013 34 1479 133* 52.82 5 0 - - 0 17 0 In Tournament Finals: 2009-2013 7 108 37 17.66 0 0 - - 0 1 0 Not a big match playa. Gets a lot in other matches.
That state is incomplete. We shouldn't. If the term for finals is to define the word "pressure" game than Kohli has played big knocks. I mean real big knocks in last or qualifying do or die games. It doesn't matter if India hasn't qualified or not. Like that Asia cup final against Pakistan. Hitting 180 odd. Than against Sri Lanka. Chasing a targetr never done in history of cricket in 36 overs. Peoople won't have chased the target in 60 overs, but Kohli managed to chase for India in 36th over Only so that India could qualify. So when you say "not a big match player" Remember what you talking.