Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

Virat Kohli and Randy Orton :facepalm:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
If you guys don't understand wrestling, and how Randy Orton becomes dominating when he is in that zone, its not my fault :dontknow: Same quality you can see in young Virat, when he is in that zone, nothing can stop him
If you guys don't understand wrestling' date= and how Randy Orton becomes dominating when he is in that zone, its not my fault :dontknow: Same quality you can see in young Virat, when he is in that zone, nothing can stop him
Some analogies are best not made. It was a Ramiz Raja-esque comparison.

Been Virat's fan since he scored that 75 ball 100 in U19 World Cup.One more thing is ,he made his debut in a series where Mendis was ripping through our batsmen and he played him with such ease.He showed in that series itself ,he is a big player.

LOL, everybody loves this guy and is hailing him as a future great of indian batting wasnt that along ago that he was written off as a test flop...i bet if he goes 5 games without scoring, everybody will want him out. you guys are all fickle bastards heheh
A person shud be given chances to prove his worth but players like jadeja has been given too many.
Slap on the face to Ramiz Raja who was constantly taking a dig at kohli's batting against short balls.
Yeah, I noticed too in last match he was continuously digging at Kohli and India both. He was very very sarcastic in last match. When he said, Kohli can't play against short-balls, I was like :WTF: The man has played short-ball particularly well in Australia and England against some quality pace attacks. Now, all of a sudden, he has become a bad player against bang-bros bowlers on sub-continent pitches. Ramiz's comments were premature and he'd have realized it today watching Kohli pulling and hooking ball after ball. In the last match against Bangs, the pitch was not conducive and ball was not coming onto the bat when India were batting. Thats y pulling or hooking short ball was difficult
LOL, everybody loves this guy and is hailing him as a future great of indian batting wasnt that along ago that he was written off as a test flop...i bet if he goes 5 games without scoring, everybody will want him out. you guys are all fickle bastards heheh
Wait till Jaddu does well in a couple of matches... :cantstop:
Yeah, I noticed too in last match he was continuously digging at Kohli and India both. He was very very sarcastic in last match. When he said, Kohli can't play against short-balls, I was like :WTF: The man has played short-ball particularly well in Australia and England against some quality pace attacks. Now, all of a sudden, he has become a bad player against bang-bros bowlers on sub-continent pitches. Ramiz's comments were premature and he'd have realized it today watching Kohli pulling and hooking ball after ball. In the last match against Bangs, the pitch was not conducive and ball was not coming onto the bat when India were batting. Thats y pulling or hooking short ball was difficult
kameez raja was even talking dig at sachin hairstyle
He had established himself in ODIs long time back. Today's and 2 100s against SL were just further affirmed that. In tests, he still has long way to go.
A person shud be given chances to prove his worth but players like jadeja has been given too many.
really? whats the alternative then? yusuf? LOL. that guy makes 1 score every 15 games or so. and he bwols worse than jadeja jadeja is the closest thing india has to an all rounder, IMO. i dont think he is a great player, but he is a better fit for that number 7 than yusuf or some other pseudo-all rounder hack this country has at the moment. plus he is a ****ing amazing fielder. easily one of the best in the world.
He had established himself in ODIs long time back. Today's and 2 100s against SL were just further affirmed that. In tests, he still has long way to go.
the ekshperts of this forum were calling him an FTB not that long ago, especially when he had a bad run of form in the summer of 2010. somebody even called him the worst batsman to have played for india in ages. anyway, today isnt the day to talk about this...
really? whats the alternative then? yusuf? LOL. that guy makes 1 score every 15 games or so. jadeja is the closest thing india has to an all rounder, IMO. i dont think he is a great player, but he is a better fit for that number 7 than yusuf or some other pseudo-all rounder hack this country has at the moment. plus he is a ****ing amazing fielder. easily one of the best in the world.
Nah yusuf performs once in a blue moon i think if jaddu improves his batting he can be excused.