This is just not Cricket

Cricketics

i m not sure how many times Shoaib actor has done this today, but during first test he continouzly used to bowl 4 overs, then used to go back to pavilion or outside boundary and used sit and relax and then come back again and after 2 overs bowl again.. i mean wat da heck.... he finishes his spell and is out of the field and comes back and starts bowling again and goes out after he loses his gas in bowling.. .. total crap.. this should be stopped.. i guess he did today too..

i think' date=' the umpire was giving him a warning and he was putting on a sheepish grin....[/quote'] who gave the warning?? Rudi?? good if he gave.. because umpires in the first test didn't give any warning like this i guess.. and it should have been given.. this is seriouzly not cricket from actor..
chhod yaar' date=' i is feeling the bad for the pakistanis[/quote'] don't be.. infact u really dont have to be when we were losing, no one felt bad for us too.. dude we are dominating u should bloody give one to all of ur paki mates instead of sharing their emotions.. its sports.. its fun.. GO INDIA..

Sympathy's best given to those who deserve it. Shoaib doesn't. The man is a cheat, a ball tamperer, a chucker, a selfish brat who'll abandon his teammates to go jet-skiing or get a massage while they sweat on the field as he cites some BS injury - every bit of scorn and derision he gets is richly deserved.

Sympathy's best given to those who deserve it. Shoaib doesn't. The man is a cheat, a ball tamperer, a chucker, a selfish brat who'll abandon his teammates to go jet-skiing or get a massage while they sweat on the field as he cites some BS injury - every bit of scorn and derision he gets is richly deserved.
amen to that.. :two_thumbs_up: