Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Where are the delhi bjp leaders,are they even campaigning? Haven't seen anybody hitting the streets and local areas other than bedi and Binny.there is no will from the top bjp leaders or maybe they are treated like this by shah,either way its clear they are effing useless. Look at kejriwal and aap supporters hitting the streets and doing energetic road rallies,bjp only relying on modi and bedi..there has to be a massive overhaul in the delhi bjp!!
There no BJP leaders in Delhi , whole organization need to revamped win or lose.

I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned in public speech are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.
Whats wrong about those 3 points? (well don't get technical about the 1500-6000 - but the fact is that there has been savings)

I saw amit shah campaigning on NDTV and I was surprised that 3 main points he mentioned in public speech are: 1. Previously pakis used to start firing and end, now they start and we end. 2. Our government has reduced petrol price 12 times in 8 months. Inflation is so low that people have 1500-6000 rupees extra now. 3. Modi is going to various countries and pulling in crowds of 1000s. This is lifting Desh ki ijjat.
These points just prove how Modi and Shah are biggest fraudsters country has seen. Fooling countrymen by taking credit for reduction in international crude prices in as blatant dishonesty as it could get.

These points just prove how Modi and Shah are biggest fraudsters country has seen. Fooling countrymen by taking credit for reduction in international crude prices in as blatant dishonesty as it could get.
lol your fellow party supporters are whining on twitter that oil prices haven't been reduced enough and comparing india's prices with pakistan and bangladesh. if this isn't a complete joke, then i don't know what is

lol your fellow party supporters are whining on twitter that oil prices haven't been reduced enough and comparing india's prices with pakistan and bangladesh. if this isn't a complete joke' date=' then i don't know what is[/quote'] #1. Does modi control international prices #2. Is reduction proportionate to drop in international prices : what is my party affiliation? I was strong critic of AK last year for doing some dumb thing. This year I'm amazed how poor Bedi is doing. She has no idea. That's all. I still think modi is the best PM India can have today and BJP is talking about irrelevant things and it seems they are not connected with real problems. That's all.

Whats wrong about those 3 points? (well don't get technical about the 1500-6000 - but the fact is that there has been savings)
Some are wrong like taking credit for low gas prices even though the reduction has been slow and not proportionate. Secondly, these are not relevant to assembly elections and thirdly people aren't voting for modi.

#1. Does modi control international prices #2. Is reduction proportionate to drop in international prices
#1 of course not. #2 most likely reason for this is government is trying to add extra revenue to their coffers. india has major debt problems, due to flagship schemes of past government. also, oil is an extremely volatile commodity. one shouldn't go for steep increases/decreases, but focus on stability, especially now that oil prices are linked to the market

#1 of course not. #2 most likely reason for this is government is trying to add extra revenue to their coffers. india has major debt problems, due to flagship schemes of past government. also, oil is an extremely volatile commodity. one shouldn't go for steep increases/decreases, but focus on stability, especially now that oil prices are linked to the market
That's why it's irrelevant to state elections. Kejriwal nor Kiran bedi will decide gas prices. When they are openly taking credit for 2 rupees reduction then why not answer for the amount that is now a gain. Again it's illogical, same way as Kejri saying that there was no corruption at all in his raj.

That's why it's irrelevant to state elections. Kejriwal nor Kiran bedi will decide gas prices. When they are openly taking credit for 2 rupees reduction then why not answer for the amount that is now a gain. Again it's illogical, same way as Kejri saying that there was no corruption at all in his raj.
im not defending amit shah. I'm just explaining that political hypocrisy is not limited to one particular party. however, for some blind supporters, anything/anyone associated with modi/shah has to be a bad thing

But BJP can always say see our performance in center we can replicate it in State as well. As for as fuel price is concerned BJP cannot take credit but that doesn't mean they cant even say price is reduced during their regime.

But BJP can always say see our performance in center we can replicate it in State as well. As for as fuel price is concerned BJP cannot take credit but that doesn't mean they cant even say price is reduced during their regime.
When they mention that it happened in Narendra bhai's shasan then it's taking credit. Even if its due to him, Kejri not KB can do it anyway. Performance, yes and why not. Say we created these jobs or brought in this much investment. Go for it but don't try to trick people.

When they mention that it happened in Narendra bhai's shasan then it's taking credit. Even if its due to him, Kejri not KB can do it anyway. Performance, yes and why not. Say we created these jobs or brought in this much investment. Go for it but don't try to trick people.
So what thats how politics runs..Even Kejri claims lot of things. You can always bring 2 wrong/right theory,but reality is different. Amit shah said our Govt reduced price, its right :--D

Bhai, at least he is speaking what is truth. Kejri ran his whole LS campaign on barefaced lies like Modi will increase LPG gas price 4 times.