Hyderabad Heroes vs Mumbai Champs

apocalypse

Actually the pitch was very difficult as you expect in non- international matches and understandable as ICL were looking for a stadium till the last moment and hence would hardly have had the time to prepare good pitch. So grafting was the need of the hour bur Mumbai lost its way completely in the match. BTW, are any of you surprised by the high standard of fielding of the young Indian players?

what will help ICL is some BIG scores. The curator has to prepare FLAT PATTAS for ICL to have any life.
For these grounds, the "curator" is probably chacha dedh singh from district bhatinda... Zee has spent the money on advertising and the players and infrastructure was not one of their high priorities. And with the BCCI scheming to not allow the better grounds is a recipe for disaster...
mumbai champs sucks...their name should a been like mumbai loosers...:rofl:
I don't see any Barodian team in ICL ... pussied out b*tch ? :hmmmm2: :hysterical: or maybe ICL didn't bother making a team of untalented players :hmmmm2::hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

Heroes are simply a very strong side, and I think that eventually they will be the winners, although I have hopes for Chennai...meanwhile..mumbai sucks