Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Apparently Dhoni said in the press conference that the Indian world cup record against Pakistan is good but no point thinking about it, because Pakistan has dominated India overall. Can someone confirm this?
I just checked it's on Cricinfo. So I wonder how many people here would disagree with their world cup winning captain. :giggle:
I just checked it's on Cricinfo. So I wonder how many people here would disagree with their world cup winning captain. :giggle:
like i said before to me this record means nothing but clearly it has psychological factor now which gives us advantage and there is no denying in most big matches we do better because of that.. like all streaks its fun to see it get bigger and bigger and with each game more pressure on pakistan so thats what i like about it ..
like i said before to me this record means nothing but clearly it has psychological factor now which gives us advantage and there is no denying in most big matches we do better because of that.. like all streaks its fun to see it get bigger and bigger and with each game more pressure on pakistan so thats what i like about it ..
Agreed. That is the best way to put it. But my problem is with those who will die but never admit that Pakistan has histroically dominated India. :--D
Agreed. That is the best way to put it. But my problem is with those who will die but never admit that Pakistan has histroically dominated India. :--D
i do not even care about odi record but you guys did do better in tests i think and that is what matters. i mean overall head to head record i do not care about, just like i do not care about world cup head to head record .
Pakistanis just dont get it. Guys like Dhawan dont care during their BS friendlies. But come the big matches they all play to win with temperament. Pakistan just can never beat India in big match situations. Theyll win a war before they win a world cup match.
Keep saying that to yourself to make yourself feel better.
Keep saying that to yourself to make yourself feel better.
Seriously though, how is some Kitply cup when half the team doesn't even turn up and the other half is thinkig about IPL important to anyone? I think you are the one who keeps trying to make yourself feel better, thinking of the glory of the Sharjah days. Currently at worst the results are evenly matched outside world cup despite most of the current players playing too much cricket to care about Kitply cups. But the world cup domination continues
Seriously though, how is some Kitply cup when half the team doesn't even turn up and the other half is thinkig about IPL important to anyone? I think you are the one who keeps trying to make yourself feel better, thinking of the glory of the Sharjah days. Currently at worst the results are evenly matched outside world cup despite most of the current players playing too much cricket to care about Kitply cups. But the world cup domination continues
:hysterical: Let them have their micromax series. As long as India dominates them when the whole world is watching it goes to show how irrelevant those games are. The fact that they look at overall record shows how badly they need to fish for a silver lining as a coping mechanism every 4 years.

The overall record for Pakistan is only good because they had a good team in 90s and used to win in Sharjah which is basically like a home ground for them. Head to head over the last 15 years is pretty much even with India winning all the big games which matter. Anybody will take wins in World Cup which will always be remembered and not some random ODIs. Who are the Pak fans kidding ? :rofl:

Hilarious ad and thread! Funny how, Gulldozer et al have to clutch at straws & point to the overall stats to prove that Pakistan is a better ODI team. Have you bothered to understand why ? Pakistan had a better ODI team than India in the 1987-2000 period, during which time approx 50% of the Ind-Pak ODIs were played. During this time the stats read: Games played - 60, Pak won - 38, Ind won - 19, NR - 3. And a fair no. of these games were played in Sharjah (tainted by fixing and biased umpiring). However India is clearly the better team since 2006 when Dhoni & co came into the team. In this period the stats read: Games played - 25, Ind won - 15, Pak won - 10. Due to geo-political issues India and Pakistan simply have not played enough ODI cricket in the period of Indian domination. Otherwise you won't have much to gloat in terms of overall win-loss record. Even if we are talking overall stats, outside Asia India has a better record. But all this is moot. What matters is the world cups & champions trophy. Other ODI games are there to merely make up the numbers. That said, this is the worst Pakistani team i have seen in a world cup. It was not as much fun to beat this *****y team. The win that i enjoyed the most was the 1996 quarter finals. That was more of a David vs Goliath contest and yet India won!