Pathetic stuff (again)...

What is with the negativity ? Misbah and Akmal batted very well. The match is still India's to lose - there is no guarantee that PAK will even avoid the follow-on given how long their tail is, and either way, India can easily have them chasing 300+ on day 4. In that case, it's hard to see India not winning.

Simply that the game throws you some swerves and how you deal with them is what defines you. Pakistan let Sachin's dropped catch get them down and we scored 616' date=' we cant let dropping Misbah do the same to us. Chin up soldier.[/quote'] not a good thing to critize COB (selector) at your debut mate :regular_smile:

this gives an indication as to what we can expect in Australia, bowling lacks the bite when the ball or the pitch is not responsive. we all know what sort of impact Kumble harbhajan can make in Australia. Add to this Australians have got used to bowlers like R.P & Zaheer. What we really need , if we want to put it across the Australians is someone who they haven't faced and has a decent speed with consistent line and length. it may be a little too much to ask for, at this time.:pray: :pray:.

You guys expect our lower middle order to fightback, but the opposition lower middle order has no right to fight back eh ? Relax guys, sh*t happens. Match is more interesting now

what didu want actually? Pakistan all out for 250.India enforcedfollow on ' date='then bundled out them or 180 ,won by an innings:two_thumbs_up:.This is test cricket we are playing ...not gullyricket .[/quote'] if we want to be the best, beat the Australians in their turf, then that's exactly what i expect.
not a good thing to critize COB (selector) at your debut mate :regular_smile:
Hahaha, nah, I can take criticism, everyone has their views... Now, match situations are different, someone here has just asked if I expected them to be bundled out for 250 and then 180. Well, that would be nice, but look at it realistically, we took the top 5 wickets for 150 runs, sending back their best batsmen. That was the tough part. Now against Australia, do you think they would have crossed 300 from there?... Does it not bother you that Akmal has 4 centuries against us, and just 1 against all other opposition?... Do your minds automatically erase our snatching losses/draws from the jaws of victory? (Mohali '05?, Karachi '06? for instance? orchestrated by the same batsman, who is usually a walking wicket against all other nations?)... It's the choice of some to accept this mediocrity/attitude, and that's fine, but I want more, and until this attitude in the field changes, we'll never push for being the best in the World...

well c.o.b, there are some players who often dominate just same opponent.. isn't that often seen? as they say, "DIL PE MAT Lo" don't take it too hard mate.... 3 days of cricket has been played in this game.. we have won about 7 out of 9 sessions played.. surely ur point about India not coming strong when in commanding position is Valid, but then its with all test playing nationz.... all test playing nationz lack something.. we lack this art of finishing of the tail and stuff. even with all these things, we continue to do well in test cricket and are ranked 4 in it.. with just 4 points away from sealing the no. 2nd spot

When I woke up and saw 334-5, I accepted that, no problem... Then later, I saw the fall of wickets column, and saw that at one stage, it had been 150-5... It's always the same sh*t with this bowling attack, do the hard work, get into position, and then let them off. It'll never change. We've seen it so many times now, but it never fails to piss me off...
Went to sleep when iqbal got out woke up and saw this score card. Dont know what these guys do. allowing the likes of akmal to get 100 and i see a whole bunch of ppl are defending teams effort.
i went to sleep at 150-5 (lunch) imagine how i felt waking up to see that score
yes' date=' India had Pakistan on the ropes and let them get a sniff and now they are in the match somewhat.[/quote']
if we want to be the best' date=' beat the Australians in their turf, then that's exactly what i expect.[/quote'] Rohip, All the above fans have merit in what they have written. Look at Aus - more often than not, they crush teams and dont allow them to get back in the game. Sometimes they slip, but more often than not it is a ruthless display. Like Gopsy says, if we want to be the best, this is unacceptable from our team to time and again, let the opposition "fight back" or "claw back" or "hang on" or whatever the term. When a team like Pak is down, Indian team has gotta deliver the 1-2-Knockout punch to them.
Rohip, All the above fans have merit in what they have written. Look at Aus - more often than not, they crush teams and dont allow them to get back in the game. .
But as you said, sometime even Australia slips: Scorecard 4th wicket fell on 232. Just notice when the 5th fell! Another Scorecard 4th wicket fell on 83. Just notice when the 5th fell. So it is not as if Australia is successful all the time. But you have to agree one thing--other teams and Australia are poles apart. I just don't know when the others can catch up with them. So it'll be better if we do not always expect our team to deliver to the standard of Australia. Because simply they can't! We HAVE to accept that.