Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

Dont need sermons on patriotism.Please mind your own country whichever that might be.
If you are so blinded by your patriotism that you cannot recognize the fascist and mysoginistic nature of your comments, than yeah, I am not going to waste my time discussing the issue with you. Get out of my country - Yeah, Hitler said the same thing. Good to see you following in the footsteps of your hero.

If you are so blinded by your patriotism that you cannot recognize the fascist and mysoginistic nature of your comments, than yeah, I am not going to waste my time discussing the issue with you. Get out of my country - Yeah, Hitler said the same thing. Good to see you following in the footsteps of your hero.
Again what is your problem with what Indians want to do in their own country?I dont give a **** about what is done in your country and will follow whatever rules i need to if and when i visit that country. And seriously dont need sermons from citizens of western countries who even after centuries havent got rid of racism.

Try taking off your tri colored goggles. Might help you see objectively without getting into this "my country' date=' your country" nonsense.[/quote'] Again i ask what is the problem?India belongs to Indians and if majority of Indians dont have an issue about blocking this film it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks.

tbh I see no reason for it to be banned. Yeah it'll probably try to paint India in a bad light, but India does have an issue with these crimes, Rather than ban documentaries that focus on it, whether they be from the BBC or not, why not tackle the issue head on and promise to act on the people's calls for change? As others here have stated, banning it basically gives off the impression that the government is burying its head in the sand. You may say you dont care about what others think, but it does matter, and many westerners will think twice about visiting India as a tourist due to things like this, especially women.

tbh I see no reason for it to be banned. Yeah it'll probably try to paint India in a bad light, but India does have an issue with these crimes, Rather than ban documentaries that focus on it, whether they be from the BBC or not, why not tackle the issue head on and promise to act on the people's calls for change? As others here have stated, banning it basically gives off the impression that the government is burying its head in the sand. You may say you dont care about what others think, but it does matter, and many westerners will think twice about visiting India as a tourist due to things like this, especially women.
Nobody is denying the problem, but one suspects the intention.

The issue is not the problem,we are trying to deal with it by making tougher laws. The issue is what was the intention of the documentary?The intention was to gain cheap thrills,publicity and limelight at the expense of a country of 1.25bn.That is something that cant be allowed.

The job NGOs (under the guise of human right watch) is to paint bad picture of various countries. Israel , China, Russia so many other countries have been victims of this. Lot of countries have started weeding out NGOs. The amount of damage this manipulative, sensationslistic video using a tragic event are already being realized. There is this notion that "instead of banning documentary we should focus on yada yada yada yada" .. banning documentary did not bring our law and order to a grinding halt if that is what you imply. Infact i can say samething. Instead of worrying about those who ban video why don't you guys worry about rape. Oh did i point the irony out? Ford a certified nazi created this funding organization to spread hate . He would fund both israelis and paletsinians lol. They are just trying to turn a serious law and order issue into a societal issue with a video that contains vile messages couple of sociapaths . I generally don't like being jingoistic and nationalistc. This has nothing to do with nationalism. This deceitful woman under pretext of maing a video of showing "gender equality" has completely blamed the Indian society for rapes which kinda justifies the act of rapist. The rapist is a product of society . That is the message a neutral viewer will get. We have to understand 'rape' is a law and order problem in all countries. That is no different in India as well. That is why i posted an article about how Delhi can learn from chennai. Why chennai managed to bring down crimes against women in comparison with Delhi? Did they make documentary to improve the situation. We just try to look rape at the macro level.