Younis Khan

Gambit

Gambo: Yep, India will surely win. Why are you so pessimistic FL? FL: But , err...you see Pak can bat well, and our spinners can disappoint... Gambo: Nonsense, what sort of a post or thread is this...India winning...I wonder why fans dont have faith in our spinners. If not our spinners, you should trust the losers Pak batsmen... FL: Well, no, err... Gambo: Look at this idiot FL: Match gets over. Gambo: Wow! Younis Khan FL: :P (thinks something, but does not say it)

3rd 100 in the 4th innings in his last 4 tests in 1 loss and 2 draws. Wow.
wow? ask him to bat outside subcontinent. He is a wussy. Did u see the field and how attacking it was? even SA had very very attackng fields. And he had more than 6 decisions going his way in that too. give that aggresive field to sachin where once u touch it and place u get 4....
Gambo: Yep, India will surely win. Why are you so pessimistic FL? FL: But , err...you see Pak can bat well, and our spinners can disappoint... Gambo: Nonsense, what sort of a post or thread is this...India winning...I wonder why fans dont have faith in our spinners. If not our spinners, you should trust the losers Pak batsmen... FL: Well, no, err... Gambo: Look at this idiot FL: Match gets over. Gambo: Wow! Younis Khan FL: :P (thinks something, but does not say it)
Wasted effort :hysterical: Where did I predict an outright Indian win? I'm realistically optimistic and not despairingly pessimistic like you. :laugh:
wow? ask him to bat outside subcontinent. He is a wussy. Did u see the field and how attacking it was? even SA had very very attackng fields. And he had more than 6 decisions going his way in that too. give that aggresive field to sachin where once u touch it and place u get 4....
Not many batsmen have 3 tons in the 4th innings mouni and that is what makes this an achievement. Sachin has 2. Lara has 2. Ponting has 4. Dravid has 1. Viv has 2. Sunny has 4.
Wasted effort :hysterical: Where did I predict an outright Indian win? I'm realistically optimistic and not despairingly pessimistic like you. :laugh:
No problem "Gambit" is just a placeholder :D Can "substitute" Gambit in the fictitious conversation with quite a few in ICF
Not many batsmen have 3 tons in the 4th innings mouni and that is what makes this an achievement. Sachin has 2. Lara has 2. Ponting has 4. Dravid has 1. Viv has 2. Sunny has 4.
dont compare him to greats plz. these pitches are too good. jaffer would have gotten there if we didnt want to declare...
No problem "Gambit" is just a placeholder :D Can "substitute" Gambit in the fictitious conversation with quite a few in ICF
I see. So 'Gambit' stands for everything you don't. On behalf on my fellow Gambit-ians, I'd like to say that I'm honoured. :isalute:

[

I see. So 'Gambit' stands for everything you don't. On behalf on my fellow Gambit-ians' date=' I'd like to say that I'm honoured. :isalute:[/quote'] Nope, Gambit stands for someone who is quick to pull the trigger and make sarcastic fun of fellow posters in ICF just because they dont believe in the ability of our players, and are predicting a not-so-rosy outcome to a match.
[ Nope, Gambit stands for someone who is quick to pull the trigger and deride fellow posters in ICF just because they dont believe in the ability of our players, and are predicting a not-so-rosy outcome to a match.
Not fellow posters but just one fellow poster-ess who was all over ICF like a rash on day 2 of the Delhi test, which we eventually won. :laugh:
Not fellow posters but just one fellow poster-ess who was all over ICF like a rash on day 2 of the Delhi test' date= which we eventually won. :laugh:
Nope. 1. This happened even much much much before Delhi test even started 2. It is posters(plural). I have been posting here for a while now. Anytime posters are negative about India's chances or about ability of players, you have derided them. Not just you, but you are just one among others who deride like that. If we criticize our players harshly , you will raise the flag and attack the poster. Has happened to other posters as well. Anyways, point made.
Nope. 1. This happened even much much much before Delhi test even started
True. You did this whenever we 1 bad session/day/match.
2. It is posters(plural). I have been posting here for a while now. Anytime posters are negative about India's chances or about ability of players, you have derided them. Not just you, but you are just one among others who deride like that.
Oh sooooooooo sensitive. There there. :mama:Baby feel better now? Anyway, care to show me instances where I've derided other posters? You aren't included because your OTT threads got what they deserved.
True. You did this whenever we 1 bad session/day/match. Anyway, care to show me instances where I've derided other posters? You aren't included because your OTT threads got what they deserved.
I can show. But not going to go and search now - will show since they will come up in future as well. As far you making "judgements on my thread", :giggle: :finger: