Time Pass from Intro Thread

SachDan

hey is she in Billa?? yeah machi... shes the total package :D... luv her mallu lips.. hot machi hotttttt ps. i expect finey to comeup with a youtube vid of nayan :D
Not a big fan of NT - she is ok...but for yoursake will find a video and post in another thread later (this biscuit police is watching here :hahaha:)

This Maris biscuit policing will have to be dealt with by strikes and dharnas :D He does not allow a thread its freedom to fulfill the destiny of being hijacked *shaking head* :P
Not a big fan of NT - she is ok...but for yoursake will find a video and post in another thread later (this biscuit police is watching here :hahaha:)
:haha:

Guest HariSampath
now a days not seen in movies..Its Nayan Thara craze now no? watch out for BILLA..she's hot machaaa
Namita wins the race by a distance... Its Namita and others when it comes to that..:D

Miss Surat 1998
I am still lost.... btw i haven't read all the posts in this thread, in case you're referring something related to them :embaressed_smile:

BB, because you were referring to the fact that many southies seemed to have congregated in this thread and were lamenting on the absence of Gujju and marathi crowd, the posters were pointing out that the object of discussion in this thread so far, a south Indian heroine named Namitha, was actually a Gujrati.

BB' date=' because you were referring to the fact that many southies seemed to have congregated in this thread and were lamenting on the absence of Gujju and marathi crowd, the posters were pointing out that the object of discussion in this thread so far, a south Indian heroine named Namitha, was actually a Gujrati.[/quote'] aaa....samjhiyo gayo (got it) :two_thumbs_up:

Nayanthara and Namitha in Billa.. Fat girls... 06slide7.jpg

Taking on Zeenat Aman (Don) and Sripriya (Billa) is sexy and ravishing Nayanthara as Sasha. The other 'sex bomb' is Namita, who shed a lot of weight to play Billa's girlfriend, C J.
How was she before, if she has lost some weight to look like this?

He was particularly talking about this young boy "Look how well he is playing at such an young age"' date= this is wat he told abt him and v all know who it was. Yes FINEY im a die hard sachin fan too(nee enne sonnalum Thale Thale than).
Satish, Vanakkam...ippadi ethine per kilambi irukkeenga? :D Welcome to icf! I too like SRT (as much as Chandan believes i dont), but even if it is 2nd Inn, run adikkanum. Simple matter, avlo thaan :-)