The Return Of Ipl Game | Game Thread

nanda14792

My rankings of teams after this phase of auction - (Other then ours) 1. Zakk & Lords 2. TMKR 3. BB & PAAG 4. G92 & S=G 5. Scaface 6. SScomp & Sid_Sohail
Your team is definitely first if you ask me .Yuvi, Virat and ABDV, some really good buys mate :hatsoff:

My rankings of teams after this phase of auction - (Other then ours) 1. Zakk & Lords 2. TMKR 3. BB & PAAG 4. G92 & S=G 5. Scaface 6. SScomp & Sid_Sohail
5th :hmmm: 1. Ajinkya Rahane 2. JP Duminy 3. Rohit Sharma 4. Morne Morkel Purse remaining : 510 B

Its all upto you now. I am not going to come for on ICF now for some days. Best of Luck and please make up for the Mess I have made up of our team (Shakib) :pray: Best of luck :two_thumbs_up:
shakib will bite us in back but hopefully not much. we need to get some good domestic players. ill take care of it now :two_thumbs_up:

Zakk' date=' kya bakwaas team le li yaar :facepalm:[/quote'] Bakwaas :blink: MJ Gayle Baz Watson are Bakwaas? Also has the most money left so will get the best players from other category. Actually his net was slow and he missed a lot of players. :giggle: