IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

we should make an official agreement :deal: best is go to uno bar and troll with beer as u both live in bangalore :dance: cheers :beer:
not with UV he will ask underwear and barman will remove his underwear and throw him out :hysterical:

You only started saying you saw Malya removing underwear :dontknow: as far as SRH thread nobody gives a damn about that thread..i doubt even 10 posts are there in last 2 weeks. Poor kalia thought sus kings will support him,but how does he know real colour of chikens :rofl: :rofl:
you started underwera thing and now you deal with it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: dont think you are going to ever accpet that you got outtrolled by kalia :hysterical::hysterical:

you started underwera thing and now you deal with it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: dont think you are going to ever accpet that you got outtrolled by kalia :hysterical::hysterical:
I didnt started...you started that..check your own posts..You said you saw Mallaya running without underwear :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

bulbul is very poor when it comes to trolling . He writes some irrelevant statements and adds a smiley to it. He needs to get training from maniac.
but bulbul is good for trolling .. wont relaise that he is getting trolled :hysterical::hysterical: kalia outtrolled him and he realized it very late :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

but bulbul is good for trolling .. wont relaise that he is getting trolled :hysterical::hysterical: kalia outtrolled him and he realized it very late :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
yes yes..you still dont know who is getting trolled and which thread is getting spammed :cantstop:

I didnt started...you started that..check your own posts..You said you saw Mallaya running without underwear :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
said bank took his underwear .. you kept on continuing and got trolled :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but seriosuly i have an advice .. posting the samething again and again is not at all trolling :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yes yes..you still dont know who is getting trolled and which thread is getting spammed :cantstop:
yeah .. like how you trolled kalia in SRH thread :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

said bank took his underwear .. you kept on continuing and got trolled :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but seriosuly i have an advice .. posting the samething again and again is not at all trolling :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
no no..you said he saw mallaya running without underwear check your posts :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yeah .. like how you trolled kalia in SRH thread :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
forget that thread..check whats happening in the thread you oepned :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: