Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

All :srh: fans :- Be Proud of YOUR team...they have given every drop of their blood and sweat for YOU... They have ENTERTAINED They did whatever they can do DO NOT fault them for factors beyond their control WE are NOT fair weather fans....We will be with our team come rain,tsunami,floods, cyclone or radiant Sunshine :two_thumbs_up: However dark the night might be, there will always be a brilliant Sunshine :srh: We all :srh: fans - maniac, radhikaji, Chargers, Govinda, sscomp32, nikred and many others will carry with us sweet memories of following this team that has provided us with breathtaking moments... As they say It is not how many moments you breathe in life that counts but how many moments that take your breath away...:srh: has provided us with many breathtaking moments :hatsoff: Have a great life folks and thanks for all support :nice:
:two_thumbs_up::dance:

over all a good sesson for us never hoped that srh would come colse to playoffs losing last two matchs were heartbreaking anyway all the best to all four teams in playoffs but my heart favours csk to win
Srh might have easily qualiFied but screwed it.

over all a good sesson for us never hoped that srh would come close to playoffs losing last two matchs were heartbreaking anyway all the best to all four teams in playoffs but my heart favours csk to win
Rain did you guys in against RCB lol. 81 in 6 is a stiff total with 10 wickets in hand , 3 of them being Kohli, ABDV, Gayle all they needed was little cameos from 2 out of 3. They got that. Having said that if they didn't drop Kohli they could have won it.

Rain did you guys in against RCB lol. 81 in 6 is a stiff total with 10 wickets in hand ' date=' 3 of them being Kohli, ABDV, Gayle all they needed was little cameos from 2 out of 3. They got that. Having said that if they didn't drop Kohli they could have won it.[/quote'] Still upset? :cantstop:

Yea right.. You are the one who disappears when you get canned' date=' littering pessimistic BS in every thread . :finger:[/quote'] Atleast i dont claim i am not a supporter of my team :cantstop: