Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Ok, some pretty hard trolling of Pakistanis going on here. Arguing that Pakistan hasn't produced good fast bowlers and are a better fast bowler factory than India is like arguing Pakistan has better batsmen than India. Total nonsense. There is a simple fact about Pakistani fast bowling vs Indian fast bowling: they are better at out-thinking a batsman than Indian fast men are and in general, have produced more effective fast bowling units than India, even in the last 10 years. it has not lasted, i.e., no unit has stuck and approached Wasim-Waqar-Aaqib/Shoaib status but the production mill hasn't exactly run outta juice either.
see even you have been trolled, the discussion is that Pak bowlers being better than Indian ones does not make them consistently world class / good their stats prove otherwise.
Ishant/Umesh too did it in a single spells in their career..that does not making always good thats the point.
The thing is that your opinion would hold value if it wasn't for the fact that you are biased. When you've hardly ever praised Pakistan and get a mini heart-attack yourself every time Pakistan is praised then it's hard to take you serious. There is no harm in praising others. You won't see any Pakistani claiming that our batting attack is better than India's and saying that would be just as idiotic as claiming India has better fast bowlers. You can got back to any point in history and Pakistan would have had a better bowling attack. How long the careers of those players lasted is another thing, it doesn't take away from the fact that they were better bowlers than who India had in their line-up.
see even you have been trolled, the discussion is that Pak bowlers being better than Indian ones does not make them consistently world class / good their stats prove otherwise.
I agree. Pakistan's bowling units since the 1960s have swung from amazingly good/worldclass to middling it. Overall, Australia and South Africa are the true bowling powerhouses as they've never been deplorable for very long in these periods and almost always been excellent to world class units. West indies were probably the overall best bowling outfits from mid 70s to late 80s and top 3 bracket from the 70s to pretty much early 2000s. from 2000 to now, Pakistan has veered from very good & very effective bowling units (even post Ws) to just a smidgen better than total crap. We've been in the total crap category (fast bowling unit wise) far more often.
The thing is that your opinion would hold value if it wasn't for the fact that you are biased. When you've hardly ever praised Pakistan and get a mini heart-attack yourself every time Pakistan is praised then it's hard to take you serious. There is no harm in praising others. You won't see any Pakistani claiming that our batting attack is better than India's and saying that would be just as idiotic as claiming India has better fast bowlers. You can got back to any point in history and Pakistan would have had a better bowling attack. How long the careers of those players lasted is another thing, it doesn't take away from the fact that they were better bowlers than who India had in their line-up.
I am agreeing that Pak is better than India often in fast bowling at time the reverse is also true, but that does not make them always producing good fast bowlers or mecca of fast bowlers etc..they are not that good..thats all i have been saying.
I am agreeing that Pak is better than India often in fast bowling at time the reverse is also true' date= but that does not make them always producing good fast bowlers or mecca of fast bowlers etc..they are not that good..thats all i have been saying.
:hysterical: when is the opposite true?
Oh god..have you already forgot what Wahab did in Mohali? Hes what not even a top 10 Pak fast bowler?
Wahab had a great ONE OFF spell against struggling Australian batsman Watson, which made him an overnight star, Smith played him comfortably. I will remind you again, Wahab is a decent bowler but nowhere close to ATG/best bowler.

The claim of Pakistanis having superior physical capabilities is pure myth. Though both teams are ordinary at the global level, India have dominated Pakistan in nearly every sport, including sports that depend much on strength. They have produced more bowlers, and physique is not the reason for this. India does not a culture as good as Pakistan, when it comes to producing bowlers. And this has nothing to do with difference in physical abilities. Pakistani fielding is one of the worst, showing that Pakistani team is less athletic and less fit compared to India.

lol wtf is jonas smoking!!junaid,sohail,rahat,asif hitting 150 k mark??lol some sheer stupidity. i've followed pak's pacers closely in the last decade,they have produced some good talents but none was world class except maybe asif (amir was exceptional but 10 test matches is a small sample size).they have produced some tosh like bhatti,cheema,khalil,sami,tanvir etc. it'll be interesting to see how their bowling fares once junaid,amir return,a pace combo of wahab,junaid,amir with rahat,irfan is a good one just that they dont have a quality right arm seamer right now

since 1947 Pak won 10 series in fast bowling conditions of NZ, Aus, Eng, SA (account not opened in SA, Aus) India won 5 series. (account not opened in SA, Aus) Pak did indeed perform better than India, but have they performed as per their potential - resounding no peak period - early 90s - they won about 6 series in eng and nz since 2Ws retirement - just 2 series, both NZ so consistently producing series winning fast bowlers in fast bowling conditions - no -- only saffers, aus and england did that consistently producing fast bowlers with potential - yes, i agree.. potential cant be denied.
where's west indies??the heaven for fast bowling,pakistan have never won a series there,india have won three times i think. so all in all 10 for pak,8 for india,with india winning series in eng,nzl,windies and pak winning in nzl and england only. india's home dominance in the last 25 years has been astonishing!!just 3 test series lost in the last 25 years
The claim of Pakistanis having superior physical capabilities is pure myth. Though both teams are ordinary at the global level' date=' India have dominated Pakistan in nearly every sport, including sports that depend much on strength. They have produced more bowlers, and physique is not the reason for this. India does not a culture as good as Pakistan, when it comes to producing bowlers. And this has nothing to do with difference in physical abilities. Pakistani fielding is one of the worst, showing that Pakistani team is less athletic and less fit compared to India.[/quote'] Agree with everything you said. Main point being that Pak has superior bowlers with worse fielding which impacts their wickets and scoring adversely. Pak has still done better with less.... Which makes this entire discussion ludicrous. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The claim of Pakistanis having superior physical capabilities is pure myth. Though both teams are ordinary at the global level' date=' India have dominated Pakistan in nearly every sport, including sports that depend much on strength. They have produced more bowlers, and physique is not the reason for this. India does not a culture as good as Pakistan, when it comes to producing bowlers. And this has nothing to do with difference in physical abilities. Pakistani fielding is one of the worst, showing that Pakistani team is less athletic and less fit compared to India.[/quote'] Lol simply Indians 4 u Go and chexk the stats for 2 most popular games in our countries hockey and cricket and in both we have far superior record than u ... Even in football we have a better record
Lol simply Indians 4 u Go and chexk the stats for 2 most popular games in our countries hockey and cricket and in both we have far superior record than u ... Even in football we have a better record
What are these matches youre winning? India has the most gold medals in hockey and the won all world cups plus won asian cup in football. Appears you guys are gods of aggarbatti cycle cup.