Jwala Gutta slams Sports Ministry

Gollum

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/badminton/we-have-been-ignored-again-and-again-jwala-gutta-unhappy-after-tops-snub/ http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/badminton/Jwala-Gutta-slams-sports-ministry-for-leaving-her-out-of-TOP-scheme/articleshow/46784826.cms? http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/jwala-gutta-badminton-doubles-shuttler-ministry-sports-malaysia-open/1/427041.html Whine whine whine, :whine::whine: that's all you are good at Jwala. Good that GOI didn't waste money on you for Rio 2016 preparation. You are world no 19 IN DOUBLES, in which world is that a bigger achievement than what Sindhu,Saina,Srikanth,Kashyap have done IN SINGLES(all are amongst the elite with big wins in Olympics,World Championship,Grand Prix events etc). It is like comparing Yuki Bhambri with Nadal,Murray,Serena,Sharapova etc FFS.How can you even think of getting to the 2nd round in any top event given the way you and Ashwini have been playing the last 2-3 years? Sick of this woman running her mouth all the time and her jealous attitude towards the likes of Saina and Sindhu(check her twitter feed to get 1st hand experience of her bloated ego). :headshake:

Dont bring Yuki's name here. He was a special young talent always and still is. Not every day a country produces world no. 1 juniors tennis player. And India has produced very few of them and Yuki Bhbri is onenof those rare ones who was no. 1 junior tennis player in the world and also won Juniors Australian Open. Such players need to be helped. I glad Mahesh Bhupathi's organization is taking care of another bright young talent - Sumit Nagal, who will definately be one of the top 50 ranked players in few years. He is still so young that he playing juniors grandslam but hopefully will qualify for big league soon. We have to support these talents.

Dont bring Yuki's name here. He was a special young talent always and still is. Not every day a country produces world no. 1 juniors tennis player. And India has produced very few of them and Yuki Bhbri is onenof those rare ones who was no. 1 junior tennis player in the world and also won Juniors Australian Open. Such players need to be helped. I glad Mahesh Bhupathi's organization is taking care of another bright young talent - Sumit Nagal' date=' who will definately be one of the top 50 ranked players in few years. He is still so young that he playing juniors grandslam but hopefully will qualify for big league soon. We have to support these talents.[/quote'] I was expecting more from Yuki tbh.

What is wrong in what she is saying? She isnt whining and just stated facts.
This is not the first time , all she does is cry . Badminton players are generally supported well by their coaches and association . only she complains . infact shes ruined her younger partner Aswinis career too , who had a lot of potential

Dont bring Yuki's name here. He was a special young talent always and still is. Not every day a country produces world no. 1 juniors tennis player. And India has produced very few of them and Yuki Bhbri is onenof those rare ones who was no. 1 junior tennis player in the world and also won Juniors Australian Open. Such players need to be helped. I glad Mahesh Bhupathi's organization is taking care of another bright young talent - Sumit Nagal' date=' who will definately be one of the top 50 ranked players in few years. He is still so young that he playing juniors grandslam but hopefully will qualify for big league soon. We have to support these talents.[/quote'] Yuki has done very little , I dont have any hopes in him . Performing at Jnr level means very little

Yuki has done very little ' date=' I dont have any hopes in him . Performing at Jnr level means very little[/quote'] His ranking dropped to 400 something because of injury. Now he is not defending any points till september because he didn't play any tournametns last year this time, so watch now how his ranking is going to go up and he is going to reach top 100 soon since htat is where he belongs. He is quality player and I am not hyping this. This guy is still a great talent. He is going to be INdia's no. 1 soon. Yuki seriously has this knack of getting injuries, or I hope he had and not anymore. Just wait for his rise in ranking as I mentioned above, he is not defending anythign in next 5 months so his ranking is going to shoot up massively.

This is not the first time , all she does is cry . Badminton players are generally supported well by their coaches and association . only she complains . infact shes ruined her younger partner Aswinis career too , who had a lot of potential
Worst thing is her regular tirades and disrespectful attitude towards Gopichand. Gopi has done so much for Indian badminton and is the main reason for our rise in the game on a global stage. He deserves only respect.