By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Regarding the leadership do note the similarity between Asad Owaisi and Jinnah. Both are highly educated with good command over language, charismatic, cunning, barristers, manipulative, scheming, talk about unity amongst all Muslims, hate Hindus, talk about Caliphate,have a large fan base etc. AIMIM is the fastest growing party in India with presence now in Telengana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, WB, Assam, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand. Akbaruddin Owaisi is the most popular youth icon amongst young Muslims and regularly spouts venom against India accompanied with loud cheers. Mark my words, Asad Owaisi will accomplish what Kasim Razvi started in 1947. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasim_Razvi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_integration_of_Hyderabad
Owaisi s a clown but whatever he says he is a proud indian i remember that t was only in icf last yr where some poster shared his video from geo tv in pakistan and he shut up all those guys with fake tears of situation of muslims in india

Err... 1. 100s of people gettiing killed daily in Pakistan? Please do show me your sources I'm intrigued. 2. Do I have to say something about that Pakistan worries me every time I post something about India? Am I meant to write a disclaimer every time I post? 3. And I repeat, you wouldn't find this much hate for Hindus by Pakistani posters. We look far more tolerant than your so called 'secular', 'tolerant' country.
That's you just repeating and it is not the truth. Pakistanis hate hindus and consider them inferior.The question of tolerance comes when you actually have a sizable minority population to deal with.Christians and hindus do not have political voice/party/platform nothing in pakistan.The whole world can see your tolerance when shia muslims are routinely killed,Ahemediyas considered as non muslims, when karachi burned with clashes between muhajirs and others when bangladesh was created.U guys treat ur own muslims so badly and u talk about tolerance.

Err... 1. 100s of people gettiing killed daily in Pakistan? Please do show me your sources I'm intrigued. 2. Do I have to say something about that Pakistan worries me every time I post something about India? Am I meant to write a disclaimer every time I post? 3. And I repeat, you wouldn't find this much hate for Hindus by Pakistani posters. We look far more tolerant than your so called 'secular', 'tolerant' country.
Our Vice president is Muslim, do you ahve any Hindu/Christain corporators? We also have Muslim ministers in central/state governments..do you have? Regarding bomb blasts..just do a Google search..

Our Vice president is Muslim, do you ahve any Hindu/Christain corporators? We also have Muslim ministers in central/state governments..do you have? Regarding bomb blasts..just do a Google search..
No. Show me where 100s of minorities are dying in Pakistan. I'm sorry but I'm not letting you get away with a lie.

That's you just repeating and it is not the truth. Pakistanis hate hindus and consider them inferior.The question of tolerance comes when you actually have a sizable minority population to deal with.Christians and hindus do not have political voice/party/platform nothing in pakistan.The whole world can see your tolerance when shia muslims are routinely killed,Ahemediyas considered as non muslims, when karachi burned with clashes between muhajirs and others when bangladesh was created.U guys treat ur own muslims so badly and u talk about tolerance.
Read carefully. 'This much hate'. I'm talking comparatively. And there is a difference, in Pakistan it is the uneducated fools doing these things. But to see these opinions on an online forum which is supposedly full of educated people is absolutely disgusting. And Shia Muslims routinely killed? You mean extremists killing Shias, and it isn't as frequent as you are making it out to be. Majority of Pakistan's popular personalities are Shia. Regarding Ahmedis being considered non-muslims, that is because they don't follow one of the most fundamental principles of being a Muslim. But as long as they are safe, I don't see why you have a problem with us considering other as Muslims or not. Although I admit that unfortunately even they aren't always as safe the rest of the population.

Paki lecturing on tolerance wrt minorities :hysterical: Lets hear some hindoo politician in pakiland get away with the equivalent of Owaisi's speech.
Read the first 2 pages of this thread and tell me how secular your country is. Pakistanis don't claim their country is secular, Indians do.

Read the first 2 pages of this thread and tell me how secular your country is. Pakistanis don't claim their country is secular' date=' Indians do.[/quote'] You clearly have no understanding of secularism or freedom of thought & expression and wanna go around chest thumping about your wonderful Islamic Republic. Let me give you a basic lesson on how secularism doesn't mean don't say one word against anyone. The most secular countries generally have high levels of freedom of speech and its not uncommon to have dedicated forums on race/religion etc where bigotry will be fully exhibited. There should be some American/European forums which talk of white superiority and exhibit antisemitism/islamophobia or other traits, that does not mean pakiland is more secular than those countries just because the green ghetto cricket forum isn't as racist. I'm sure your kind will make another silly argument when there is an Islamophobic rally in Germany/Britain about how Pakistan does not have anti-Christian rallies so its more secular and progressive. Water car logic as usual.

You clearly have no understanding of secularism or freedom of thought & expression and wanna go around chest thumping about your wonderful Islamic Republic. Let me give you a basic lesson on how secularism doesn't mean don't say one word against anyone. The most secular countries generally have high levels of freedom of speech and its not uncommon to have dedicated forums on race/religion etc where bigotry will be fully exhibited. There should be some American/European forums which talk of white superiority and exhibit antisemitism/islamophobia or other traits, that does not mean pakiland is more secular than those countries just because the green ghetto cricket forum isn't as racist. I'm sure your kind will make another silly argument when there is an Islamophobic rally in Germany/Britain about how Pakistan does not have anti-Christian rallies so its more secular and progressive. Water car logic as usual.
Guldozer clearly hasn't been on the padosi defence forum. Bastion of tolerance that place :hysterical:

You clearly have no understanding of secularism or freedom of thought & expression and wanna go around chest thumping about your wonderful Islamic Republic. Let me give you a basic lesson on how secularism doesn't mean don't say one word against anyone. The most secular countries generally have high levels of freedom of speech and its not uncommon to have dedicated forums on race/religion etc where bigotry will be fully exhibited. There should be some American/European forums which talk of white superiority and exhibit antisemitism/islamophobia or other traits, that does not mean pakiland is more secular than those countries just because the green ghetto cricket forum isn't as racist. I'm sure your kind will make another silly argument when there is an Islamophobic rally in Germany/Britain about how Pakistan does not have anti-Christian rallies so its more secular and progressive. Water car logic as usual.
Top post

If my own gymnasts cant bend their bodies or jump 2 feet, I don't go to a Russian Sports forum and ridicule Russians for not jumping 7 feet... Basic common sense but unfortunately, some countries and their moron posters ( standard disclaimer : not all :cantstop: ) live in lalaland where they think their nation is bastion of peace and tolerance when the entire world knows the truth.

Read the first 2 pages of this thread and tell me how secular your country is. Pakistanis don't claim their country is secular' date=' Indians do.[/quote'] A person like Zakir Naik openly preach islam in India , he debates with hindu scholars and openly convert Hindu's on stage . He lives without fear and hardly attacked by Hindu's . What will you call it ?

China's more tolerant than United States as per Lahori logic :hysterical: :hysterical:
Lol :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: KeyboardWarrior is poor at filling colors.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/sep/20/religious-restrictions-index-intolerance-rise Yes, I OWN the Guardian Media Group ... Sue me ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Minorities are not in a good position in Pakistan due to a few uneducated people. But here it seems like even the educated hate on minorities, over 200 million of them! I've never claimed Pakistan to be secular, but I do however claim that India is far from being secular. It may be better than Pakistan, but it still doesn't seem like a great place for minorities.