Upcoming indian fast bowlers and allrounders to watch out for in IPL 2015.

vayuu1

Checking different teams casually....I don't think Rahul Shukla or Navdeep Saini is with any of the IPL teams in 2015.
Rahul Shukla is not playing IPL 2015, The idiots at Delhi Daredevils released him and the abundance of foreign coaches made sure that nobody noticed Rahul Shukla in auctions at the base price of 10 lakhs :whack:
Rahul Shukla is not playing IPL 2015' date=' The idiots at Delhi Daredevils released him and the abundance of foreign coaches made sure that nobody noticed Rahul Shukla in auctions at the base price of 10 lakhs :whack:[/quote'] Rahul Shukla looked amazing in that CLT20 2013 I think. Every IPL team has a talent scouting unit that goes and searches for talent everywhere. Some may be more effective than others. Guys like Cariappa not only got in but was fiercely bidded for because of that. I am surprised Rahul Shukla hasn't been picked but something must have been terribly gone wrong with him if IPL teams didn't pick him cos quality Indian fast bowlers are worth their weight in gold for IPL teams.