Left hand batting combination

King

The left hand batting combination seems to have affected the Pakistan bowlers a lot. Even Danish Kaneria cannot bowl outside the leg stump to keep the run flow under check. Even if he tries that tactic it would only mean easy for the left handers as the ball spins away and there is more chance of picking runs of that line. I think Younis Khan should have asked Salman Butt to bowl off spin outside the leg stump. I guess he's missed a trick there to keep the run rate under check.

The left hand batting combination seems to have affected the Pakistan bowlers a lot. Even Danish Kaneria cannot bowl outside the leg stump to keep the run flow under check. Even if he tries that tactic it would only mean easy for the left handers as the ball spins away and there is more chance of picking runs of that line. I think Younis Khan should have asked Salman Butt to bowl off spin outside the leg stump. I guess he's missed a trick there to keep the run rate under check.
well...true...your point...all lefties ...Gangs,Yuvi & Pathan were well among runs...:two_thumbs_up: