I hope people are watching Ishant Sharma bowling rubbish

fineleg

Struggling with control though...He is bowling one good ball and many bad balls, another good ball suddenly!!! Phew! Hope Venkatesh Prasad can do something! 100.6Sharma to Kamran Akmal, FOUR, this time Ishant overcompensates, wide outside the off stump, chopped away to the point boundary 100.5Sharma to Misbah-ul-Haq, 1 bye, short of a length and down the leg side, this one is just about half-stopped by Karthik

Guest HariSampath

Ishant really bowled well with the second new ball. He had the batsmen in troule, and had got his line straightened out, bowled MUCH better, hit 140 and should have taken at least 2 wkts but for trash umpiring. When he is making the batsmen play, he does real good and I strongly want him to be in the squad for Australia as with his 6' 4' height, he can get bounce on those tracks

Ishant really bowled well with the second new ball. He had the batsmen in troule' date=' and had got his line straightened out, bowled MUCH better, hit 140 and should have taken at least 2 wkts but for trash umpiring. When he is making the batsmen play, he does real good and I strongly want him to be in the squad for Australia as with his 6' 4' height, he can get bounce on those tracks[/quote'] he is 6'5 now