So Ishant for Aussie tour or no?

Cricketics

So Ishant for Aussie tour or no?  

1. 1.

IS has virtually booked his place with today's scintillting performance...Thats cricket for you...I thought he bowled better yesterday but had a lone wicket to show.. today ? As for the fifth fast bowler.. I will have Agarkar than Munaf.. MP's presence on the outfield it self is a demoralising sight and that's the last thing u want against Aussies.

As for the fifth fast bowler.. I will have Agarkar than Munaf.. MP's presence on the outfield it self is a demoralising sight and that's the last thing u want against Aussies.
This is in stark contrast to Agarkar. With Aag, his presence on the outfield is a pleasing sight. His presence at the bowling crease though is a demoralising sight.
This is in stark contrast to Agarkar. With Aag, his presence on the outfield is a pleasing sight. His presence at the bowling crease though is a demoralising sight.
Salil, I know how big a critic you are of AA but on any given day I will pick him ahead of MP just bcoz of MP's body language on the field.
Ooops' date=' my bad! For you an "Aussie cricket fan" means a cricket fan living in Australia.[/quote'] No. Won't work. You can't wriggle out that easily. :regular_smile: For anyone, an Aussie cricket fan, an English cricket fan, a New Zealand cricket fan etc. can mean either they are fans of their country's team or fans of cricket who live in that particular country. Now, that's not really a difficult concept to grasp, is it ? I've repeatedly made it clear which one I am.
No. Won't work. You can't wriggle out that easily. :regular_smile: For anyone, an Aussie cricket fan, an English cricket fan, a New Zealand cricket fan etc. can mean either they are fans of their country 's team or fans of cricket who live in that particular country. Now, that's not really a difficult concept to grasp, is it ? I've repeatedly made it clear which one I am.
Yes, you have that you are a cricket fan living in Australia. "Your" team is Victoria. Hence my question, in a neutral contest between India and Australia why would you want one side to pick a bowler who did not pick up top order wickets in his most recent outing? The thread is in context of the India-Australia test series and not the tour game against "your" team, BTW. Also, can you find me some instances where "X Y fan" where X=Country/State etc. and Y= sport is used to say a fan of Y living in X in some reputed magazine etc.