Kumble delaying

Cricketics

yes fineleg.. meanwhile, were u so excited to see pathan and karthik play some defensive strokes??? they were just getting pathetic.. it was so boring.. crowd was leaving too.. why not go for victory even if its difficult to get..
Tics, I'd rather see our bats score 50 in this 100% draw, rather than watch butt, hameed and younis khan make 50s in a draw...let their(pak) bowlers waste their energy

So Tics, are you enjoying after declaration. We have learnt that AK got 3 wickets, we all know he can get wickets. What abt other bowlers? Bhajji?? We have learnt Rudy screws up by not giving Faisal Iqbal plumb lbw (middle and leg, ball keeping low) Other than this, whats the purpose of declaration - the Faisal Iqbals are getting batting practice thats all! 1. AK gets wickets 2. Rest of bowlers not getting through the lineup 3. Umpires screw up 4. Some general Pak batsman getting some 4s and practice Is this better than watching some of our own bats score 50s...well maybe, maybe not. I guess it doesnt matter.

Adding to #4 above ^ A poor series for Faisal Iqbal turns ends up ok with a 50 for him. This is exactly what I did not want to watch. We should have batted through - this is my opinion. Why the hell should we give batting practice to Pak?
7 wickets down.. what happend hence i wanted declaration.. pitch is just nasty to bat on.. we should have bowled and we did later thats good.. we got 7 wickets.. now that might be end but still an interesting game.. light offered..
Guest HariSampath

Tics....can you PLEASE change this thread title... I will be terribly embarrassed if Anil checks into our site and we too CANNOT expect him to talk to us online here. Criticism is fine I had criticised his delayed declaration quite harshly too.and even told him directly.. but some things matter like words etc on title

Tics....can you PLEASE change this thread title... I will be terribly embarrassed if Anil checks into our site and we too CANNOT expect him to talk to us online here. Criticism is fine I had criticised his delayed declaration quite harshly too.and even told him directly.. but some things matter like words etc on title
And what makes you think words on subject is okay ?:D
:angry_smile:Anil SHOULD HAVE declared earlier...at least 330 to win would have made it IMPOSSIBLE...stupid fart Anil :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :damnmate::stupid::stupid::stupid: