Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia

amiret

Important or not' date=' you don't leave your own guy to fend for himself...I'm sure Brasstacs team are working overtime for his release with the help of influential people.[/quote'] maybe, maybe not. if he cme out from jail, it will not be becoz of ISI or Pak Army ....

I am sure some Roohani thaakat and some Hadith will give him strength. With each lash on his bare bum, he will imagine that he is riding an imaginary horse on his way towards Ghazwa-e-hind. He will tell the hadith to his Saudi lashers and they will be in awe that they were not aware of the sacred hadith. Then they will remember their duty towards Saudi monarchy ( guardians of Islam and the 2 sacred mosques ) that give 2 hoots about Pak muslims and the next lash will be more strong :(( I am sure Zaid Hamid would wish that he was in a secular country like India where he would be fed nice food like the best Biryani in the world ( hyderabadi Biryani) ,etc. Feel sad a bit :(( No more entertainment from the fiction weaver Zaid :sad: He could have been a good fiction story teller for movies :((

I am sure some Roohani thaakat and some Hadith will give him strength. With each lash on his bare bum, he will imagine that he is riding an imaginary horse on his way towards Ghazwa-e-hind. He will tell the hadith to his Saudi lashers and they will be in awe that they were not aware of the sacred hadith. Then they will remember their duty towards Saudi monarchy ( guardians of Islam and the 2 sacred mosques ) that give 2 hoots about Pak muslims and the next lash will be more strong :(( I am sure Zaid Hamid would wish that he was in a secular country like India where he would be fed nice food like the best Biryani in the world ( hyderabadi Biryani) ,etc. Feel sad a bit :(( No more entertainment from the fiction weaver Zaid :sad: He could have been a good fiction story teller for movies :((
Are you trying to Mock at Hadith ?

Are you trying to Mock at Hadith ?
Ghazwa e Hind has no mention in any Sahih Hadith of Bukhari.Its a very very weak hadith.And many scholars believe its fake and Lal Topi spread it to get popularity. I hope when he is lashed he remembers how he mocked the Indians when they were killed and how he wanted to kill off Hindus esp Brahmins.

Ghazwa e Hind has no mention in any Sahih Hadith of Bukhari.Its a very very weak hadith.And many scholars believe its fake and Lal Topi spread it to get popularity. I hope when he is lashed he remembers how he mocked the Indians when they were killed and how he wanted to kill off Hindus esp Brahmins.
Bro, I know about it, Its weak or not. Its a different matter. But no need to bring religion into this thread. If anyone wants to Mock at Zaid Hamid. they are free to do, no one stopping them.

Vedas, Upanishads,etc are believed by Hindus only...others find it comical ( though now Westerners have opened up and doing some research...thrashing crap and accepting some truths) ...when someone says plastic surgery of Lord Ganesha, many laugh...and rightfully so...nowhere was it mentioned that same great doctor did something....story was about divine intervention... Quran, Hadith,etc is believed by muslims only. Others find it comical...so someone has to believe that one great person has to go to a cave and he received 'telepathic' revelations, very conveniently as per his life circumstances like 4 wives,etc. We are also supposed to believe in flying horses, angels/Jinns coming and 'revealing' stuff. No question on how any person can 'receive' telepathic revelations. Why? Because 'God' is All-powerful. If 'God' was All-powerful, then plastic surgery is simple for HIm. But no. My God >> Your God. Why? My Book says so and in my country, if I say anything against the BOOK, I will be killed. On topic, maybe Indian Govt can request Saudi Govt to release him or atleast get his 'views' broadcasted while he is receiving his lashes? :dontknow:....We need entertainment and Zaid has been a huge loss for Indian fiction/comedy lovers :((

For people saying no need to bring religion, Zaid Hamid was ALL about religion and his HATE towards India and Israel. Everything he used to say was on basis of some so-called religious texts ( which non-muslims don't care about anyway). When someone openly talks about conquering another country and his own country does nothing to stop incessant programs ( not one-off quotes ) on spreading hatred, it is natural for the other country to be overjoyed at the lashes he is receiving ( however, being peace-loving Indians, we feel sad even for slimy creatures like Zaid). Hope he is getting lashes from whips made in halaal Saudi and not kufr hind :two_thumbs_up:

Now dont try to twist the issue here, No one is Interested in your Bhashan on religions in this thread. You want to discuss about Vedas, Upanishads and Quran. Create a new thread and discuss it thre (If ICF rules allow you). So, my point is, dont try to bring any religion into this thread. Simple.

Now dont try to twist the issue here, No one is Interested in your Bhashan on religions in this thread. You want to discuss about Vedas, Upanishads and Quran. Create a new thread and discuss it thre (If ICF rules allow you). So, my point is, dont try to bring any religion into this thread. Simple.
No one is interested in your Gyaan here. If we discuss about Kalam, we discuss Science and humanitariasm. If we discuss Yakub Memon, we discuss terrorism. Same way, Zaid Hamid brought religion ALWAYS in his shows. I am sure you would agree with his views being a Pakistani, but not Indians. Just to refresh your selective memory f9uAseC8zCA Hadith,hadith,hadith everywhere...as if India cares.... We will kill all hindus after Ghazwa-e-Hind tA1MvnXJnL8 So, 1. Either you are defending his views based on Islamic texts OR 2. You dont believe in those texts Which is it? 1 or 2?

Is that Ghazwa-e-hind really written in some Haddith :ohmy: I always believed that it is some imaginary stories spread by Lal Topi and mullahs. If it is really written in some Haddith, then it clearly shows what a joke are these Haddiths :haha: It is surprising that people believe these crap

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is that Ghazwa-e-hind really written in some Haddith :ohmy: I always believed that it is some imaginary stories spread by Lal Topi and mullahs. If it is really written in some Haddith' date=' then it clearly shows what a joke are these Haddiths :haha: It is surprising that people believe these crap[/quote'] Hadith has some crazy stuff about the prophet Muhammad. Surely, Muslims or our Panther bhai won't accept it. They will accept what suits their agenda. We gotta ignore people like the lal topi bastard who spits nothing but hate.

Hadith has some crazy stuff about the prophet Muhammad. Surely' date=' Muslims or our Panther bhai won't accept it. They will accept what suits their agenda. We gotta ignore people like the lal topi bastard who spits nothing but hate.[/quote'] You gotta admit, he is fun to watch :haha:

The bigger tragedy is that the Pakistani Govt , civil society ,Pakistani army and ISI have wilted before their Arabian masters. Some pakistanis are even siding with the Saudi Tyrants and blaming the poor victim of Saudi oppression. Universal Declaration on Human Rights :

Article 5. No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Article 9. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile. Article 10. Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him. Article 11. (1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence. (2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed. Article 18. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance. Article 19. Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
If Zaid Hamid had been detained by Canada or USA , i am sure pakistanis would have gone apeSH##t .