Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia

amiret

]Ah the correct translation of that verse is do not take those Jews and those Christians as your friends who are freinds of each other. This verse I have heard from one scholar is about the judeochristian Zionist alliance, which is waging constant war on Muslims.
you are just making excuses.
As you are such an expert on Quran I am sure you have also read the verse which says "and the closest in friendship to you are those who say we are Christians".
Yes, there are many contradictory verses in the Quran,which shows it is not God's word.

From what I have read and heard Ghazwa e hind will be close to the time of the return of jesus therefore ww3 would have already happened.
Ok, so no one apparently knows about that WW3 .... and WWs are supposed to engulf most of the known world

American government yes' date=' all Americans I doubt it.[/quote'] I am pretty sure if you live in America, you use the benefits that the American govt provides,not your anti Israeli American friends "You" used in a general sense, not referring to you personally.

Ok. But why would god destroy people of other religions. Isn't the whole point of religion is peace' date=' forgiveness ?[/quote'] Because religion for centuries has been used as a tool to unite people in the name of faith, and the whole point of this brainwashing was to get this senseless zombie army fight wars against the enemy. God hates people of other religion because if God loved them, then it will be impossible to convince the brainwashed army to go against God's will. So in order to justify killings and conquests, God had to hate the "other" variety.

Because religion for centuries has been used as a tool to unite people in the name of faith, and the whole point of this brainwashing was to get this senseless zombie army fight wars against the enemy. God hates people of other religion because if God loved them, then it will be impossible to convince the brainwashed army to go against God's will. So in order to justify killings and conquests, God had to hate the "other" variety.
+ scary. We are supposed to be an intelligent species in this universe. We are certainly worse than animals as we use intelligence and freedom to do all this. :hatsoff: to human ignorance.

Ok. But why would god destroy people of other religions. Isn't the whole point of religion is peace' date=' forgiveness ?[/quote'] I can not speak for God, God will answer you himself And never did thy Lord destroy the townships, till He had raised up in their mother(-town) a messenger reciting unto them Our revelations. And never did We destroy the townships unless the folk thereof were evil-doers. (28:59).