ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Set the tone for a monstrous comeback b******. Now get ready for the thrashing of your lifetime all you overrated hacks :bumsmack: The Great One :finger:
Your a nobody in front of me. Let's compare legacies. Me 2x champ 4x runner up (including IPL) 1x 3rd Big tournaments: Competed: 4 Cricinfo IPL 2013- 2nd ICF WT20- 5th Cricinfo Ashes Double header- 5th World Cup- 20th (but not LKC) My debut ss was an LKC but I don't count it cause I made team and since then didn't play from start Your resume: 2x champ No runner ups or 3rd? :hmmm: Nothing significant in big tournaments? :hmmm: 1 LKC (when you left early, I know there was 1 can't remember exactly where. Maybe you didn't win one, Im pretty sure you have you tell me).

Management legacy: Me Competed: 2 2x LKC JAF 1x champion? Did u win WC or was it Scarface's team? But lets be srs here. Everyone in the world knows Ronaldo, a 100th of that amount know Jose Mourinho. Im gonna win the owners lottery again next year and become manager again. Many people still want to play for me and have faith in my management abilities. I will become manager a 3rd time and turn that record around.

^JAF's team has 1 LKC and never won. Management Lord PAA-G FI Couldn't win despite star-studded team :(( IPL Auction Game G92 & SG (2) Scarface :proud: Next year win the lottery and come for Nanda's IPL auction game :ohyeah:
I took over a good team which finished at LKC under a failure managers management and took it to no.1 position. I am seeing that manager after a long time again blowing just hot air :--D
I took over a good team which finished at LKC under a failure managers management and took it to no.1 position. I am seeing that manager after a long time again blowing just hot air :--D
I have 2 LKC's from 2 management seasons but my luck will ensure I win the lottery a third time and become manager again. :yay: I vow to turn it round.