Dvd's u lookin for

Cricketics

throw in the names of series of which u lookin dvd for.. Desperate to get a dvd for the latest 2020 world cup which we won.. why the heck no dvd for it till now?? i mean they have this dvd of the shytest wc ever that is the 07 and no dvd for 2020.. also where is the India tour of England 07 test series dvd. we won it..DvD should be released for both of these..

guju, that won't be good.. i know those retards would have mostly covered the test series victory against windies, then Odi series victory against India.. and would have just covered the lords test which ended as draw cauz of light, pretty well.... an Indian version would be a beter one perhapz..

India v. Aus in India, 1998 (3 tests) Aus v. Eng, 2006-07 FIVE NIL Ashes (one DVD per test? :D) India in England 1971, 1986, 2002 (have most of the 07 highlights recorded on DVDs somewhere, so no need for that) 1994/5, 1998/9 and the 2001 Ashes Frank Worrell Trophy from 1992/3, 1994/5 and 1998/99 England in WI in 94. Ambrose. Port of Spain. 40/8 in an hour. Yeah.

India v. Aus in India, 1998 (3 tests) Aus v. Eng, 2006-07 FIVE NIL Ashes (one DVD per test? :D) India in England 1971, 1986, 2002 (have most of the 07 highlights recorded on DVDs somewhere, so no need for that) 1994/5, 1998/9 and the 2001 Ashes Frank Worrell Trophy from 1992/3, 1994/5 and 1998/99 England in WI in 94. Ambrose. Port of Spain. 40/8 in an hour. Yeah.
i had this 1994-95 frank worrell trophy.. would have to find..

I want DVDs of pretty much every non-minnow test and ODI matches that we won. My limited collection currently includes: 83 WC 2001 BG 2003 Adelaide test 2002 Natwest Tied test - Chennai 2003 WC 2004 JLD Ind-Pak Tests, ODIs

I want DVDs of pretty much every non-minnow test and ODI matches that we won. My limited collection currently includes: 83 WC 2001 BG 2003 Adelaide test 2002 Natwest Tied test - Chennai 2003 WC 2004 JLD Ind-Pak Tests, ODIs
wow.. u can get almost all of those easily.. they are available @ lot of places..

I would like to buy this;

CRAPSHOP SPECIAL OFFER, BUY 'THE GREATEST ODI' DVD, AND GET

'THE GREATEST TEST' DVD FOR JUST $4.99!

Available from Crapshop for $14.99

godiqi1.jpg Time stood still on the 17th of March 2007, as minnows Pakistan took on the might of the Irish in the Cricket World Cup. It was a true David and Goliath contest, and the Irish would be in no mood to allow an upset on St Patrick's day, would they? Millions watched in awe as Pakistan gave a strong account of themselves. Batting first, records tumbled as they amassed 132. Sehwag's dreams are Pakistani players' realities, as not one, but 2 players managed ODI double-tens!, as well as tens from Mohammed Yousuf and Mohammed Sami! 72996.icon.jpgKamran Akmal in action during his huge top score of 27 Cricket fans everywhere sensed an upset, and when Sami struck to leave the Irish reeling at 15-2, it seemed likely. The Irish were not to be denied though. The famous O'Brien brothers battled against some impressive bowling by the minnows, and Ireland only just made it home with a mere 3 wickets in hand. Hearts were broken as Pakistan, who had played so well, and had run the Irish so close, went out of the World Cup at the first stage again, but this time, they bowed out with dignity, knowing the talent is there to progress, and possibly be serious World cup contenders within the next 25 years.