'If someone gets a 15-degree advantage, why should I lag behind?'

" I was taught to bowl with a straight arm. " Only thing is that this idiot don't know that he is extending his elbow as others. He is not bowling with a "straight" elbow at all. Too rich comment from him while he has an extension, albeit less than 15.

" I was taught to bowl with a straight arm. " Only thing is that this idiot don't know that he is extending his elbow as others. He is not bowling with a "straight" elbow at all. Too rich comment from him while he has an extension, albeit less than 15.
Why is he bigger idiot than proven idiocy of likes of PCB officials, Paki fans and Paki players who kept on selecting and defending Chuckmal and his long sleeves game after game?
Why is he bigger idiot than proven idiocy of likes of PCB officials' date=' Paki fans and Paki players who kept on selecting and defending Chuckmal and his long sleeves game after game?[/quote']Pakistan has to do nothing with this. The argument he makes is too rich. Only Sarwan can make that argument.
Pakistan has to do nothing with this. The argument he makes is too rich. Only Sarwan can make that argument.
Why not? Chuckmal became a overnight star, had got guts to make fun of great batsmen at the time like KP, Tendulkar and Pakis adulated him. Its idiocy and chuck blindness of those supporters and board which has forced ICC to introduce 15 degree rule, and bowler having second thought about sleeves. How Sarwan is related to it all?
Why not? Chuckmal became a overnight star, had got guts to make fun of great batsmen at the time like KP, Tendulkar and Pakis adulated him. Its idiocy and chuck blindness of those supporters and board which has forced ICC to introduce 15 degree rule, and bowler having second thought about sleeves. How Sarwan is related to it all?
Sarwan is the only bowler who bowls with a straight arm. Every other mortal has some extension. It was too rich from Ashwin to say that "I bowl with a straight arm and don't use the 15 degrees advantage" which is hog wash. He is extending it, and at least using part of that 15 degree leeway. Ajmal chucked and is out of action now. But to self proclaim that he is a "0 degree extension saint" from Ashwin is bit too much.
. Its idiocy and chuck blindness of those supporters and board which has forced ICC to introduce 15 degree rule' date=' and bowler having second thought about sleeves.[/quote']On the second note, I feel you are extremely naive to the chucking subject. 15 degree rule came back in 2003, nothing to do with Ajmal or any other Pakistani. It came because Murali kept nagging ICC to look at other bowlers too. If you don't know about Sarwan incident, why don't you dig up cricket archives from late 90s and read?:--D
On the second note' date=' I feel you are extremely naive to the chucking subject. 15 degree rule came back in 2003, nothing to do with Ajmal or any other Pakistani. It came because Murali kept nagging ICC to look at other bowlers too. If you don't know about Sarwan incident, [b']why don't you dig up cricket archives from late 90s and read?:--D
Sarwan debuted in 2000. Enghten me please. No one is called chucker as long as he isnt intentionally bending the arms. And as per experts, un-intentionally, it doesnt go past 15 degrees unless you are exceptional case like Murali. Paki fans,PCB, Akmal started doing/supporting it intentionally. ICC letting it happen till the guy became a absolute star. Thats what is called idiocy.
Sarwan is the only bowler who bowls with a straight arm. Every other mortal has some extension. It was too rich from Ashwin to say that "I bowl with a straight arm and don't use the 15 degrees advantage" which is hog wash. He is extending it' date=' and at least using part of that 15 degree leeway. Ajmal chucked and is out of action now. But to self proclaim that he is a "0 degree extension saint" from Ashwin is bit too much.[/quote'] But that 15 degree is normal for anybody and it was even understandable if Ajmal chucked 15 degrees. While Ajmal bent his arm by 30 plus degrees. 15 degrees is not considered chucking now as naked eyes can only decipher the kink if someone is chucking 15 degree or more, so, it is only plausible that anyone who you see bowling with the slightest of kink is chucking more than 15 degrees.
Sarwan debuted in 2000. Enghten me please. No one is called chucker as long as he isnt intentionally bending the arms. And as per experts, un-intentionally, it doesnt go past 15 degrees unless you are exceptional case like Murali. Paki fans,PCB, Akmal started doing/supporting it intentionally. ICC letting it happen till the guy became a absolute star. Thats what is called idiocy.
this was in 2004, not late 90s. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/story/141558.html
Akhtars arm had a natural bend too. We make passing comments but dont allways go on calling him Chucker. Thonglae takes liberty in calling Ashwin Idiot on icf while Paki greats, fans and Boards have been intentionally spray *****ing cricket all their cricketing life with bottle caps, shakoor rana Azmals and Akmals
Exactly, as I expected. Murali was called in 1995, and there was a series of tests, culminated in examining video footage in 2003. This found that 99% of bowlers extend their elbows, except Sarwan. McGrath and Pollock were up to 13 degrees. Murali kept smiling, and the tolerance limits were increased up to 15 from 5-10degrees fro different bowlers, so most of the bowlers can bowl. You are very nailve still, because it's not bending that constitutes a chuck. It's the extension. If some one end it 30 and keeps it 30, it's legal delivery. What you have is blind Pakistani hate, and know just close to nothing on chucking controversy which has been running for two decades. Before you jump on the gun, I am not Pakistani.
But that 15 degree is normal for anybody and it was even understandable if Ajmal chucked 15 degrees. While Ajmal bent his arm by 30 plus degrees. 15 degrees is not considered chucking now as naked eyes can only decipher the kink if someone is chucking 15 degree or more' date=' so, it is only plausible that anyone who you see bowling with the slightest of kink is chucking more than 15 degrees.[/quote']I tend not to agree with this. I feel the boundaries between dodgy action and clean actions are much more muddled. No one has done a stdy on bowlers with normal actions, and what they do with their effort balls. My guess is that there will be many who transgress on 15 degree limit on effort balls. It's rather, how many over how much situation rather whether he is over a particular number when it comes to elbow extension.
Akhtars arm had a natural bend too. We make passing comments but dont allways go on calling him Chucker. Thonglae takes liberty in calling Ashwin Idiot on icf while Paki greats' date=' fans and Boards have been intentionally spray *****ing cricket all their cricketing life with bottle caps, shakoor rana Azmals and Akmals[/quote']Pakistanis had been massive idiots when it comes to betting and match fixing and India had it's fair share too. Luckily I come from a place where these are much less prevalent. Still, Ashwin calling himself a bowler who bowls with zero extension and laments over others taking advantage over 15 degree leeway are words of an idiot. This idiot himself takes advantage due to the change of rules from 5 to 15 degrees. The point still stands.
Exactly, as I expected. Murali was called in 1995, and there was a series of tests, culminated in examining video footage in 2003. This found that 99% of bowlers extend their elbows, except Sarwan. McGrath and Pollock were up to 13 degrees. Murali kept smiling, and the tolerance limits were increased up to 15 from 5-10degrees fro different bowlers, so most of the bowlers can bowl. You are very nailve still, because it's not bending that constitutes a chuck. It's the extension. If some one end it 30 and keeps it 30, it's legal delivery. What you have is blind Pakistani hate, and know just close to nothing on chucking controversy which has been running for two decades. Before you jump on the gun, I am not Pakistani.
Its extension , Its bending elbow, whatever you call it is a matter of semantics as long as you can mean it in a sense where you can identify a chucker. It doesnt require you to be a rocket scientist as u claim to be to understand chucking. cric_141019_Srinath_MissionChucking_Method.jpg Now how come stating facts at bottle caps, Shakoor Rana episodes et all is equivalent to Pakistani hate?