Windows 10 Rollout

Kalia_Test

Got my free upgrade.....what is the point...infact my sound drivers stopped working for a day till I had to wait for and install updates from Vaio
Those hitches are pretty much expected. MS really surprised me when i tried to launch AUtodesk Maya after upgrade. I expected it to pose problem starting up. But it started well. Have to check other Autodesk products.

I have noticed that after an upgrade from MS for Windows 10, my laptop stops recognizing my wifi. The solution I figured out is to log into the router login using the ethernet cable and apply the existing router wifi settings. Problem is I have to do it every time there is an upgrade :wall:

I have noticed that after an upgrade from MS for Windows 10' date=' my laptop stops recognizing my wifi. The solution I figured out is to log into the router login using the ethernet cable and apply the existing router wifi settings. Problem is I have to do it every time there is an upgrade :wall:[/quote'] That is strange. THere must be some fix available.

After today's update' date=' my laptop is flying. I am loving windows 10.[/quote'] I have got windows 10 for only one PC. One that runs 8.1 hasn't got the reservation yet. Can't wait to move from sh***y windows 8.1 . What a horrible OS 8.1 was. 100% disk usage all the time. Crawling all the time.

I have got windows 10 for only one PC. One that runs 8.1 hasn't got the reservation yet. Can't wait to move from sh***y windows 8.1 . What a horrible OS 8.1 was. 100% disk usage all the time. Crawling all the time.
Force a manual upgrade bro. Since your windows 8.1 is already so sluggish, get a backup and do reset your OS once the upgrade is over.

What a crazy way to upgrade lol. I was upgrading my thinkpad (3rd machine that i do) to windows 10. It was shutting down after booting up trying to upgrade . Came with a strange error code. THen found Thinkpad automatically shuts off if it hits a certain temperature. During upgrade it shut off every time. Little bit of tweaking in power settings had to be made. Most importantly i had to upgrade with 2 fans running full speed directed at the vent. Still not done.. but it is progressing.