Dale Steyn

poori_meri

I've repeatedly said and will say it again' date=' Steyn, Johnson, and[b'] Sreesanth are the bowlers for the next 10 years, guys you should watch and savor everytime they run in to bowl.
Sreesanth has won us just one test match so far. I agree he has a lot of potential, but he needs to do more, before he is hyped up so much. At this point i'd think Asif is the best bowling talent of the young lot.
Sreesanth has won us just one test match so far. I agree he has a lot of potential' date=' but he needs to do more, before he is hyped up so much. At this point i'd think Asif is the best bowling talent of the young lot.[/quote'] asif is useless once there is no juice in the pitch. in ODI's he sucks BIG TIME.

Steyn and Asif are the 2 best young pace bowling prospects out there at the moment I feel. Both fantastic bowlers. About the windies shot selection ... I will say this ... they were yorkers at over 140km/h ... that will be difficult for all batsman. Good batsman can dig those out ... but it is very rare that someone can consistently score off those. I am not talking about the odd boundary here ... but consistently scoring off yorkers at that pace is near impossible.

Asif, since his drug scandal has played 5 and missed 6 tests, 3 of them when he was still with drugs in his system in South Africa, but got away with it thanks to the no testing clause in bilateral series. After supposedly becoming drug free after the WC, the champ has 2 wickets in 2 tests @ 97, and 9 wickets in 7 ODIs @ 47 with a frightening ER of 6.3!