VRV Singh Singh 3.4 0 8 5 2.18

DesiChap

Have you noticed guys ? Our current and prospective fast bowlers are all quite big guys. Ishant is 6'5 and growing, Munaf is 6'4, VRV is 6'6 and Pankaj Singh is 6'5. Well, atleast the pre-requisites are there.
With Munaf Daadaji Patel, it also ends with the pre-reqs. He has the heart of an 80 year old daadaji.
With Munaf Daadaji Patel' date=' it also ends with the pre-reqs. He has the heart of an 80 year old daadaji.[/quote']
And the work ethic of a camel.
You guys are incredibly harsh and demanding ! Who knows, you guys may even want Munaf to solve the global warming problem next... :nervous:
You guys are incredibly harsh and demanding ! Who knows' date=' you guys may even want Munaf to solve the global warming problem next... :nervous:[/quote'] Right, had he put some heart and spirit into the bowling and fielding any better he would be in Aus now. But the camel is languishing because he is a lazy bum.

on a 3rd day pitch in flat conditions at home, he ran through a lineup.... u jus have to look at the scorecard to see the devastating effect... all bowled and lbw... thts what fast bowlers do.... they change a match through lbws and bowleds in a session.... personally, i prefer a bowler who takes a 5'fer in a session every 6 innings to a toiling 5'fer every 3 innings....

Have you noticed guys ? Our current and prospective fast bowlers are all quite big guys. Ishant is 6'5 and growing, Munaf is 6'4, VRV is 6'6 and Pankaj Singh is 6'5. Well, atleast the pre-requisites are there.
There's no way VRV is 6ft6. Ishant is officially 6ft4 according to all sources and he's clearly taller than VRV and Munaf. I haven't seen Pankaj Singh so can't comment.

There's no way VRV is 6ft6. Ishant is officially 6ft4 according to all sources and he's clearly taller than VRV and Munaf. I haven't seen Pankaj Singh so can't comment.
Well, this is what i found, "Pankaj Singh Age: 22 Height: 6.5 ft Right-arm medium fast bowler, strengths: out-swingers, in-cutters First-class performance73 wickets in 23 matches Best: 6/65 against Orissa in 2005-06 Ranji Plate Group semi-final For India A 21 wickets from 4 four-day games and 5 one-dayers, against Zimbabwe, Kenya and South Africa" VRV Singh "Chandigarh, June 15 When local lad and upcoming fast bowler VRV Singh, has been selected as one of the three cricketers for the prestigious Border-Gavaskar scholarship, but it did not come as surprise. It was expected. VRV Singh had impressed everyone with his performance in the last Ranji Trophy season. The 6.4 feet tall and well built speedster said controlling line and length and increasing the pace were high on his agenda."