Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Agree but its survival of the fittest. Rohit unexpectedly came in to open, against all our wishes. Yet he delivered, not just with runs but by also looking good as well i.e not lucky knock. So rohit has to stay as opener. Then straight choice between rahane and pujara. Pujara is pure class needs to play. Rahane can be first reserve for any spot that comes open from 1 to 6 in case of injury or rotation
Rahane should get more opportunities purely bcoz he has been benched for too long.Pujara can come in once Sharma is back to his failing ways:--D
Its just a matter of adjusting to extra bounce. As long as the bounce is even' date=' backfoot players will enjoy batting in Australia. Ask Laxman. :nice:[/quote'] Rohit pulls of the front foot.and he doesnt keep it down.its more a hook than a pull.
Hook shot is more near the head.Rohit hooks well also.He has time to play short ball like ponting.Who also played of the front foot.
Ponting had great eye n quick reflexes. but yeah hes not bad at it.his main problem is swing.specially in swing.it moves in Aus too
if kohli can be good then there is no reason why rohit cant they both dont have perfect technique but its just matter of working out ur strengths lets see now he has confidence can he repeat good performance?
his attitude is biggest problem.I watched his interview n he was like whats the big deal,I do this everyday:giggle:
his attitude is biggest problem.I watched his interview n he was like whats the big deal' date='I do this everyday:giggle:[/quote'] Because he is such a gifted played. A lot of things look very easy to him but actually its a different thing executing them in a match and that is where temperament comes in to play as a gifted played like him can get into complacency and laziness.