Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Oh I am convinced and said 100 times already I was aging and am feeling like shyte for missing today's knock but I had project to finish :((
The only other innings I remember (of this nature) is a Flintoff 50 against the Safricans in the series where Graeme Smith scored two 200s. Nothing else like this.
Time to shut this stupid thread down which almost jinxed Rohit's career. :mad:
I am not suprised you want this thread locked asap. As reading through it, it is pretty clear you have not backed this horse at all. And in fact were vehemently against Rohit:giggle: Glad to see you have changed your views and want to be seen as someone who has backed Rohit. I would like to think my eloquent arguments helped you to see the light!!
Also Flintoff in ashes 2005 played few innings with counter attack with tail and also Gilchrist had plenty of these kinds of innings :-)
I am just talking about playing with the ninth wicket by farming the strike so much that the opponent hardly ever gets to bowl at the 11th guy. That's my main point. Otherwise, Laxman has played many knocks like this. The way he protected Shami was fun to watch.
I am just talking about playing with the ninth wicket by farming the strike so much that the opponent hardly ever gets to bowl at the 11th guy. That's my main point. Otherwise' date=' Laxman has played many knocks like this. The way he protected Shami was fun to watch.[/quote'] Jayasuriya did gene better but it was 10 the wicket Hmm let me think..this is def not first I just know that but it's hard to remember when I have to sleep :p
I am not suprised you want this thread locked asap. As reading through it, it is pretty clear you have not backed this horse at all. And in fact were vehemently against Rohit:giggle: Glad to see you have changed your views and want to be seen as someone who has backed Rohit. I would like to think my eloquent arguments helped you to see the light!!
It is true I have not backed Rohit through and through specially when he has looked poor in ODIs. I mentioned that very clearly in the other post, because it always seemed he is not ready. I have only backed him when I thought he is ready, and that was before the beginning of this series. I don't make many threads btw, and the Rohit thread is my first thread praising a player and backing him. I am anyway an objective observer - neither a lover nor a hater like some around. :giggle:
Yes if you believe in jinxes/superstitions/ghosts/tooth fairy/father christmas/easter bunny/horoscopes/painting your nails with other aunties then shut the thread. If on the other hand you are a man with a penis, then keep the thread open!!
i agree with KT.the thread doesn't matter,fact is nohit looks very comfortable in the test arena..he can play at any place,has played some delightful shots and looks assured

KT :hail:

Yes if you believe in jinxes/superstitions/ghosts/tooth fairy/father christmas/easter bunny/horoscopes/painting your nails with other aunties then shut the thread. If on the other hand you are a man with a penis, then keep the thread open!!
:hysterical::hysterical: