Should There Be Rape Scenes in Indian Cinema ? [Warning: might be NSFW]

theguyinallblue

Tab tum line ke udhar khade raho. :(( I have been to a few of those yes. In Patna specially. Near Railway station is this theatre(Veena?) that shows such shows early morning. And kabhi kabhi if the show-wallah was too much dariyadil he would plug in some nice ahmmm videos too :D:D Bahut bach ke jaata tha since half of my family lived there, lekin himmat-e-marda madad-e-khuda :eyedance::eyedance:
Classs. fantastic:two_thumbs_up:
Tics barakhambha road mein indian equivalent of strip-bar hota hai.. Live girls theatre mein dance karti hain taking off their cloths one by one.. Mera friend bol raha tha in some shows girls come wiht balloon dress and all the audience are served pin and she roams around in audience and u get to puncture those baloons till she is in birthday suit.. PS: Apo ye main nahin tha mera dost hi tha I know what u must be thinking, kahani mein bas character badal ke main suna raha hun:haha:
artey bhai.. aapne G.B road ka naam suna hai kya.. waha pe bhi aise darshan hote hai.. G.b Road is infact the most famous one in Delhi..

Guest dada_rocks

IN G B road u get to see cheaper class.. IN Barakhambha road you get to see top-notch call-girl budding model class..Many of them appartently speak fluent english so are moderately educated too...

IN G B road u get to see cheaper class.. IN Barakhambha road you get to see top-notch call-girl budding model class..Many of them appartently speak fluent english so are moderately educated too...
Aur yeh tumne bas idhar-udhar se sun liya kyun? :wink_smile: Beta main to bas ठरकी hoon but tumko to poora चस्का laga hua hai :giggle::giggle:

Guest dada_rocks

Idhar udhar se nahin bhai I used to live with one guy from Barh sometimes I get the feeling that guys is you ( is ur name Soumitra) and another guy from Allahabad majestic Pal Saheb.. sala donon tharki tha.. Ichchha meri bhi hoti thi kahani sunane ke baad par ye middle class morality tab tak khatm nahin hui thi.. Ye donon sale ak number ke tharki hain Mexico jake Brazil jake na jaane kya kya karte hain abhi bhi.... Aisa hai ki bigadte bigadte time lagta hai ye log jab aaye the first year mein tabhi se parangant the fourth year tak aate aate job mien jate jate tak to sari inhibitions khatm thi.. Ak aur suno ak hotel mein three-star mein bhi hota hai ye wahan nudity ka level top-less tak hi jata hai par ladkiyan top ki dancer hoti hain, wahan pe snacks wagairah with alochol bhi serve hota hai ....

i was watching a movie today...and there was a rape scene in it.... The cry and struggle of the girl and background music...and other things..made that scene so hateful...that i was really abusing the directer of that movie... Not distancing from the one of the biggest crime a male can do ....why do we have to show this thing in a medium which has a reach among masses... why do we pollute the mind...? DO people really enjoy rape scenes that directors and producers put those scenes...? There are many ways to titillate the audience ...why a rape scene... it really affects the mind...i am so disturbed even now...after 2 hours of the watching that scene... Should there be complete ban on rape scenes..? i vote for YES.
Hmm.. agree to some extent.. in that if the scene was added by a sick f*** to titillate for some godknowswhat reason then it shouldn't be allowed. However if the scene is there to portray the horror and angst that the victim encounters then I guess such a scene might be needed to have the necessary impact on the audience.

Guest HariSampath
The joint near those airline offices ?

Guest HariSampath

but the best shows in India that I had seen are in Calicut ( just fully nude shows I mean), the calicut shows even in the 1980s/90s were of US standards ( like LA, Vegas, NY etc)

but the best shows in India that I had seen are in Calicut ( just fully nude shows I mean)' date=' the calicut shows even in the 1980s/90s were of US standards ( like LA, Vegas, NY etc)[/quote'] Not trying to be racist or anti-ethnicity here Hari, but they would have to pay me to sit and watch a nudie show in Calicut. :D

Guest HariSampath
Not trying to be racist or anti-ethnicity here Hari' date=' but they would have to pay me to sit and watch a nudie show in Calicut. :D[/quote'] Lurks....u aint see nuthin yet...I tell you, I am a seasoned veteran of the coast to coast round up in US ( from 42nd street NY to Sepulveda etc LA) and there is quite nuthin like seriously good Indian girls from all parts of India, showcased in Kerala ( route to Dubai, middle east etc) :D

Guest dada_rocks
The joint near those airline offices ?
Itana detail nahin maloom after-all it's second hand account..It has closed I am told thanks to NDAS govt's minister Sushama Swaraj

Guest dada_rocks

Have u guys ever wondered how people eat in those joints .. Mera to jayaka khadab ho jaye wo sab scene dekh ke.. it's like eating while sitting on commod:D

Lurks....u aint see nuthin yet...I tell you' date=' I am a seasoned veteran of the coast to coast round up in US ( from 42nd street NY to Sepulveda etc LA) and there is quite nuthin like seriously good Indian girls from all parts of India, showcased in Kerala ( route to Dubai, middle east etc) :D[/quote'] Okay if you say so Hari. Personally I am not gonna pay to see nudie dance(of course if a girl brings a pole to my home thats another story :D).

Guest dada_rocks

Thinking out loud here, but how do those springing out of cakes get cleaned off those cake crumbs lathering their body all over..:D

Not required unless integral to the story.Even in that case it very rarely needs to be graphic. The most horrifying scene I have seen that still sends chill down my spine was the scene in Earth (Amir khan & nandita das). The scene showed a screaming nandita being carried away by a mob. No graphic violence .....but unbelievably horrifying.