ICF Fantasy League - Ind vs SA test series 2015

Tell me. If Muhammed Ali had gotten absolutely beat down, first outclassed then knocked out brutally in his prime would anyone have considered him the greatest? Yes he had losses, but narrow losses to great fighters. Mayweather could have been 100-0 then got a severe severe beatdown would anyone consider him a great?

Scarface could be 3x, 4x whatever he is, I don't really know, know one knows no one cares, but after getting beat down and humiliated, winning LKC, finishing behind worst ever SS and LKC king SLICKR he can never even make anyone's top 5 let alone being greatest of all time. Scarface's legacy is ruined. It will never be the same. That's the cold hard truth.

Edited by India-KXIP fan

It was agreed at the start of Ind-SA ODIs FL that the LKC will not count due to lack of participants. So I didn't play half way through. And ofcourse you chickened out as usual :hehe:

FYI I have 3 wins and you have a big fat zero :laugh:

ahahahahahha how many more times are you gonna try get that across. So desperate lol.

how cute that you actually believed it "won't count". Yeah Im totally gonna see it that way :hysterical:

Edited by India-KXIP fan

It's funny people were telling me the other day, "Hey KXIP Hippo the rookie has a title now. In a few years he will match you!". In a few years he will match my

2x Win

5x Runner up

1x 3rd

:cool:

They're saying the rookie in a few years will match my current legacy. What they forget is hippo is no rookie. He's been around forever now and yet people still think it's his debut.

That's your legacy hippo. You are nothing but a scrub. You are no champ. Nobody knows you, your just a scrub that got lucky. In a compeition with 6 SS's no greats and 3 of them LKC winners :hysterical:

You have a title? Even sscomp who probably has more LKC's than title's won once (I can't remember how many years ago)

Enjoy being back to your usual mid/lower table ranks :nice:

Edited by India-KXIP fan

It's funny people were telling me the other day, "Hey KXIP Hippo the rookie has a title now. In a few years he will match you!". In a few years he will match my

2x Win

5x Runner up

1x 3rd

:cool:

They're saying the rookie in a few years will match my current legacy. What they forget is hippo is no rookie. He's been around forever now and yet people still think it's his debut.

That's your legacy hippo. You are nothing but a scrub. You are no champ. Nobody knows you, your just a scrub that got lucky. In a compeition with 6 SS's no greats and 3 of them LKC winners :hysterical:

You have a title? Even sscomp who probably has more LKC's than title's won once (I can't remember how many years ago)

Enjoy being back to your usual mid/lower table ranks :nice:

:hysterical:

For some reason I haven't done so well in Indian matches. In other recent series (Pakistan vs England, Zimbabwe etc) I have done very well (around top 25 globally).

your reputation is 5 :giggle: mine is 6 :(( Lets start upvoting each other :secret:

lage raho, LKC tumara hai :two_thumbs_up:

yaar sabby ghussa hogaya tha to maine up aur down votes karna band kardiya hai isi liye tumhara reputation 6 per hai warna abhi tak to maine -60 kara bhi diya hota:whack3:

sabby ki aisi ki taisi :whack:

nahi ye ho nahi sakta, mai kuch na kuch jugaad karke bach hi luga LKC se :cantstop: