Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

Americans have poor choices for a presidential candidate. It's either him or Hilary. Both are equally bad. Best time for a independent candidate to contest for presidential elections.

Independent candidates not going to make any difference or win...

On 08/05/2016 at 1:14 PM, gattaca said:

Americans have poor choices for a presidential candidate. It's either him or Hilary. Both are equally bad. Best time for a independent candidate to contest for presidential elections.

If you contest your dog against Hillary, The dog will win

3 hours ago, mishra said:

If you contest your dog against Hillary, The dog will win

But Trump is the best guy for HIllary to beat as he has more negatives than her. Dems should shock everyone by choosing Bernie lol It will completely throw them off.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

But Trump is the best guy for HIllary to beat as he has more negatives than her. Dems should shock everyone by choosing Bernie lol It will completely throw them off.

Yes, That is the only way i see Trump campaign getting derailed. But it wont happen. Hence all these Hillary lead over Trump in polls are temporary thing. Trump will become the president

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yes, That is the only way i see Trump campaign getting derailed. But it wont happen. Hence all these Hillary lead over Trump in polls are temporary thing. Trump will become the president

Trump is begging Sanders to run as an independent on a regular basis. He knows he doesn't stand a chance against Sanders as he cannot wage this tabloid style campaign against him. You only can attack Sanders subtantively which is a huge weakness for Drumph.  Trump with military secrets and five year old temperament lol It is a disaster for america. This guy might even leak top secrets just to boast.  Even if he becomes a president he may get impeached if he behaves the same way.

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Trump is begging Sanders to run as an independent on a regular basis. He knows he doesn't stand a chance against Sanders as he cannot wage this tabloid style campaign against him. You only can attack Sanders subtantively which is a huge weakness for Drumph.  Trump with military secrets and five year old temperament lol It is a disaster for america. This guy might even leak top secrets just to boast.  Even if he becomes a president he may get impeached if he behaves the same way.

You cannot stop Trump bhai...may tried and failed :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

You cannot stop Trump bhai...may tried and failed :hehe: 

May be true given the reasons i hear them telling on the radio. I hear opinions from Ultra ignorant Trump supporters every day on my way to work. It is mind boggling how America is loaded with so many stupids. 99% like him because he is brash, talks off the cuff (without any real thinking behind). He says "I am king of debts . i love debts, i love playing with it".. these guys have orgasm.

May be true given the reasons i hear them telling on the radio. I hear opinions from Ultra ignorant Trump supporters every day on my way to work. It is mind boggling how America is loaded with so many stupids. 99% like him because he is brash, talks off the cuff (without any real thinking behind). He says "I am king of debts . i love debts, i love playing with it".. these guys have orgasm.

He should have stopped by now if it's possible now there is no chance...I doubt even scandals going to stop him..read comments from Bernie supporters who said they prefer voting Trump than Hilary.

31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Trump has absolute clarity of thought on taxes (direct and indirect), debt, trade, jobs, minimum wage, currency exchange rates. People trying to portray otherwise either don't understand or haven't heard his interviews or speeches.

He is going to be an honest and a bold president for a change in addition to being very smart and charismatic. Great for USA, great for the world.

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:
Trump has absolute clarity of thought on taxes (direct and indirect), debt, trade, jobs, minimum wage, currency exchange rates. People trying to portray otherwise either don't understand or haven't heard his interviews or speeches.

He is going to be an honest and a bold president for a change in addition to being very smart and charismatic. Great for USA, great for the world.

Doubt he have absolute clarity on anything but he changes whenever required though :giggle: 

17 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

For example?

So many examples are there..even he admitted himself he is flexible...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-flip-flop-policy-campaign-a7020831.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-positions-flip-flops/

Donald Trump on Thursday night defended his changes in positions and argued the need for flexibility.

"I’ve never seen a successful person who wasn’t flexible and who didn’t have a certain degree of flexibility," Trump said at GOP debate in Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You have to be flexible because you learn," Trump added. "If you're going to be one way and you think it's wrong, does that mean the rest of your life you have to go in the wrong direction because you don't want to change?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271751-trump-you-have-to-be-flexible

Edited by bulbul

43 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

He pretty much flip flopped on each issue. Not because he was pandering. Because he never had original position on any issues. Most of the time he says things off the cuff. If he has no idea about a policy  (which are plenty) he first takes the extreme position first and then backtracks. That is how he made that asinine statement of punishing women who have abortion. He said minimum wage was too high in the debate. Now he is backtracking. He never ever had position on any policies. He never needed to have. This is why this guy is unpredictable, dangerous to lead America. No experience in governing anything. Trying to apply business logic to running a country. It is like running a grocery store.  I am terrified of this guy running the country. Sorry dudei would rather have bill cosby leading the country. This guy is a phony, imposter, He spews hateful rhetorics which have serious repercussions.

Hope this douchebag dies before election .

32 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

For example?

Open your eyes dude.. He changes his position on abortion 3 times in one afternoon. He flipflopped on H1b visas 3 or 4 times in the space of 4 days. He says lot of things off the cuff. I am stunned how educated people would root for this bigot. Forget about his ignorant policies, how do you root for a man with such arrogance, narcissism. He is talking about ordering military to perform war crime. Being an Indian it is surprising that you root for authoritarianism. He thinks america is electing a king he would do anything he want with snap of his fingers. 

23 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Open your eyes dude.. He changes his position on abortion 3 times in one afternoon. He flipflopped on H1b visas 3 or 4 times in the space of 4 days. He says lot of things off the cuff. I am stunned how educated people would root for this bigot. Forget about his ignorant policies, how do you root for a man with such arrogance, narcissism. He is talking about ordering military to perform war crime. Being an Indian it is surprising that you root for authoritarianism. He thinks america is electing a king he would do anything he want with snap of his fingers. 

On the contrary, he seems to be unfazed by criticism. He isn't arrogant. 

I would talk specifics. I don't agree with him on abortions, (temporary) Muslim ban and global warming.

He wants to promote creation of new jobs (esp. manufacturing jobs) in USA. Increasing min. wage doesn't help here. Decreasing corporate tax (which is a direct tax) incentivises local manufacturing. This is one part. Other part is import duties on imported stuff. The 3rd part is the currency part. He wants low currency, and to me he doesn't even care about the end of petrodollar which is great IMO.

For whatever relief he provides on direct taxes, he will increase import duties and other indirect taxes(excise duties, service tax, value added tax) . He won't talk about indirect taxes at this point (other than import duties) because it will cost him votes.

He is very smart. He isn't racist or supremacist although many racists may vote for him.

44 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

On the contrary, he seems to be unfazed by criticism. He isn't arrogant. 

I would talk specifics. I don't agree with him on abortions, (temporary) Muslim ban and global warming.

He wants to promote creation of new jobs (esp. manufacturing jobs) in USA. Increasing min. wage doesn't help here. Decreasing corporate tax (which is a direct tax) incentivises local manufacturing. This is one part. Other part is import duties on imported stuff. The 3rd part is the currency part. He wants low currency, and to me he doesn't even care about the end of petrodollar which is great IMO.

For whatever relief he provides on direct taxes, he will increase import duties and other indirect taxes(excise duties, service tax, value added tax) . He won't talk about indirect taxes at this point (other than import duties) because it will cost him votes.

He is very smart. He isn't racist or supremacist although many racists may vote for him.

CREATION OF NEW JOBS .. you do know presidents don't create jobs right by themselves. right? Outline of your policy is recipe for recession. Increasing import duties, indirect tax, forcing companies to make their products in US would lead to higher manufacturing cost which would lead to higher product cost which would lead to lay offs.It would cause inflation, it would stunt economic growth.  No he is not smart.He is just a real estate guy who is trying to apply business logic to the whole country. I am not sure what is so great about this policy unless you are a fan of recession. Forcing USA companies to make TV here? Seriously? Hope this guy is joking.   

His economic policy has been summarily rejected by many many economic experts.  That is just one of the thing. His talk about allowing all their allies to develop their own nuclear weapons,  using nuclear option to bomb the sh** out of ISIS,  going above water boarding, going after family of terrorists (which is a war crime . If they refuse he will force them to listen),  stopping mexicans from sending money to send to their family in mexico ,  deporting 11 million mexicans, monitoring mosques. Then you look at the character. and his tabloid style of campaign. Using Tabloid sources to go after candidates in the most asinine way. Blaming father of his fellow candidate for JFK murder based on tabloid source, Retweeting comparison of wives picture,  Threatening to "Expose about wife" of his competitor on twitter, Mocking disabled people , Threatening to incite violence , riots, asking his supporters to go after protesters saying he would pay legal fees,  Mocking prisoner of wars, So thin skinned that he goes after every news anchors, exhibits temperament of a 5 year old. There are like 10000 reasons guys like him would be dangerous. His economic plans are sh**. Even if you find that great, what about the rest?  He is talking about modifying first amendment so that people can sue news papers easily.What about his proposal of increasing guns in school zone. Here is what my assesment is. This guy knows about real estate business> used millions he got from his dad and bankrupted four companies. Managed to make some money. Not even sure if he is abillionaire. Given the fact he always takes extreme positions, always goes for hyperbolic statement. Presidents should submit 8 year tax return. This guy has not submitted tax return even for 1 year. He always says things like "worst ever" "best ever" . A certified con artist. someone like pyramid scheme seller. Just promise big with very little details and turn around and say "sorry about that" after conning them. Bill Maher was right about him. You find these guys in New york all the time. Big talk with no substance. They would sell things easily. This guy tapped into gullible, vulnerable, white supremacists who had this misplaced notion that minorities are taking over teh country. I have been listening to  conservative radio for last 8 years. He is talking exactly what these guys want to hear. He successfully created a divide even within the republican party.  There is no way i would accept him as a president of my subdivision let alone the country. If thta is what the people want let them suffer. Who cares. I am okay either any clown personally. But overall his presidency will be very bad for America and the rest of the world as he is isolating US from the rest of the world and isolating white men from the rest of the people within US.

^

He has obviously wrongly been called fascist, racist, sexist etc. I couldn't care less how badly he insults back other politicians. I don't have much sympathy for egos of these dirty, lying politicians.

Edited by randomGuy