Team Pune gather here!

Sidhoni

7 hours ago, Magneto said:

I know we have multiple problems now - a second-hand team, a captain who's past it and a bunch of fake glory hunters pretending to be Pune fans. Not to speak of our position in the IPL table - where we are marginally ahead of the Punjab pussycats. 

So all real Pune fans, assemble here. You were all here when we tried and lost and lost and lost, but we all travelled the road together. We will try again, once more, and in a worst-case scenario go back to where we originally belong (at the bottom of the table).

But I, Magneto, as the original mascot of Pune, urge you all to come, join, and make some noise. And troll the hell out of the other teams. 

The resurrection, I say, starts from today!

So finally Saurav supporting S.S. Kings  and accepting Sidhoni as mascot :((

Who the hell merged the new thread with the old one? If a useless mod has done it, he/she needs to learn the concept of a new thread which revolts against the old one and refuses to accept its hegemony. Or, if these are new forum rules, then ICF has become a sarkari office filled with sarkari regulations. Someone please give me my original thread back and put this useless mod on probation. :mad:

31 minutes ago, bulbul said:

So finally Saurav supporting S.S. Kings  and accepting Sidhoni as mascot :((

NO! I opened a new thread and appointed myself as the mascot of the 'real' Pune club exposing the fraudulent, fake fans. But someone merged both the threads. Still :mad:

And this is Team Pune. Not the Susu kings. I hate it, but can't help it if Tony has become the captain of this club. SiTony can support Tony as much as he wants, but should not piggyback on Team Pune. 

Edited by Magneto

NO! I opened a new thread and appointed myself as the mascot of the 'real' Pune club exposing the fraudulent, fake fans. But someone merged both the threads. Still :mad:

Unfortunately only fraud fans of Pune left here...join them and enjoy the ride.

We even created a fantastic name for Pune team but unfortunately higher powers didn't liked them :sad:

Saurav,I still believe it's better if Sidhoni is mascot and you can be Margadarshak like Adavani...you can even bring old buddies and start Margdarshak mandal (don't bring STICKER91...supporters of losers like Chelsea/Cesc will bring you down)

Edited by bulbul

21 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Saurav,I still believe it's better if Sidhoni is mascot and you can be Margadatshak like Adavani...you can even bring old buddies and start Margdarshak mandal (don't bring STICKER91...supporters of losers Cehelsea will bring you down)

Thank you for your opinion.

8 hours ago, Magneto said:

I know we have multiple problems now - a second-hand team, a captain who's past it and a bunch of fake glory hunters pretending to be Pune fans. Not to speak of our position in the IPL table - where we are marginally ahead of the Punjab pussycats. 

So all real Pune fans, assemble here. You were all here when we tried and lost and lost and lost, but we all travelled the road together. We will try again, once more, and in a worst-case scenario go back to where we originally belong (at the bottom of the table).

But I, Magneto, as the original mascot of Pune, urge you all to come, join, and make some noise. And troll the hell out of the other teams. 

The resurrection, I say, starts from today!

welcome back Sourav :dance:

4 hours ago, Magneto said:

Thanks! But I hope I will be able to run my club, without too many sarkari interferences. :hmmm:

Can you pass on the message to Sharad kaka to have the jersey and the name of the franchise changed.

The infallible,peerless, supremely intelligent , sagacious & humble Mariyam may then consider rooting for Pune.

Can you pass on the message to Sharad kaka to have the jersey and the name of the franchise changed.

The infallible,peerless, supremely intelligent , sagacious & humble Mariyam may then consider rooting for Pune.

At least now they are @ 7th place :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

But Sharad Kaka has nothing to do with our team! Changing the jersey and the name is as tough as changing the captain himself. But at least the captain can get injured :-p

Please join our team nonetheless. We need fans who are supremely humble, infallibly intelligent and peerlessly sagacious. All these qualities are good for trolling.