Delhi Daredevils 2016 IPL

Yadavanator

3 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Shreyas Iyer ko bhi ab runs banane honge yar has been out of form for us completely different IPL this year compared to the last one.Hope he comes good.

true he is wasting all his gud form on domestic, if he makes runs this ipl n add his domestic perfomance high chances he wud be selected in Zimb tour. 

He shudnt loose this opportunity. still has 10 games to go but needs to score 1st to keep his place 

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

true he is wasting all his gud form on domestic, if he makes runs this ipl n add his domestic perfomance high chances he wud be selected in Zimb tour. 

He shudnt loose this opportunity. still has 10 games to go but needs to score 1st to keep his place 

Need the likes of Samson,Iyer and Nair to be more consistent.They have not been at their best if they do then our batting would be much more stronger.

17 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

Need the likes of Samson,Iyer and Nair to be more consistent.They have not been at their best if they do then our batting would be much more stronger.

shanti rakho, accha khel rahe hai o sab :agree:

ek match me Nair khel kar jeeta gaya to dusre me Sanju :nice:

ab bas Iyer baaki hai aur o bhi karlega jald hi :winky:

19 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

They are allreading doing OK. De Cock is different level. We shouldnt fall for asking too much.

2 hours ago, zakk said:

shanti rakho, accha khel rahe hai o sab :agree:

ek match me Nair khel kar jeeta gaya to dusre me Sanju :nice:

ab bas Iyer baaki hai aur o bhi karlega jald hi :winky:

Thank you. Sometime you talk sense

On 23/04/2016 at 10:46 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

They wont be picked by Dhoni. Simple as that. His choice will allways be from out of form pool of buddies

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

They wont be picked by Dhoni. Simple as that. His choice will allways be from out of form pool of buddies

Well first they need to get selected by selectors, ultimately if they r gud they ll make their place like bumrah who shud have actually in odi series squad but wasnt due to dhoni choice for bhuvi but ultimately he made his place n his place is fixed n nt bhuvi's.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well first they need to get selected by selectors, ultimately if they r gud they ll make their place like bumrah who shud have actually in odi series squad but wasnt due to dhoni choice for bhuvi but ultimately he made his place n his place is fixed n nt bhuvi's.

Samson definitely has a technical issue. I was watching him couple of games at times he seem to not watch the ball when its too close to him and rising. His shoulder came between ball and bat.

Also i wont confuse with chances and diligence given by selectors to Indian pacers .vs batsmen. They can easily afford death of few Indian batting talents. Because there is no place to fill (Thanks Dhoni) there is no need to look.

Throughout t20 WC , apart from Kohli, everyone else was walking wicket. Dhoni was our next best bat. KKR is just showing how incorrect the selectors and Dhoni were in their assessment of various players.

Just now, mishra said:

Samson definitely has a technical issue. I was watching him couple of games at times he seem to not watch the ball when its too close to him and rising. His shoulder came between ball and bat.

Also i wont confuse with chances and diligence given by selectors to Indian pacers .vs batsmen. They can easily afford death of few Indian batting talents. Because there is no place to fill (Thanks Dhoni) there is no need to look.

Throughout t20 WC , apart from Kohli, everyone else was walking wicket. Dhoni was our next best bat. KKR is just showing how incorrect the selectors and Dhoni were in their assessment of various players.

All have technical weakness thats were ppl need to take a cue from kohli that how much hard work needs to be put in, take smith n warner for xample have their weakness but knws the way to make runs.

Not blaming dhoni but reality is there is not much spots available in batting now that pandey has also booked his spot and other weak links are dhawan n raina. Dhawan already has a backup thats rahane and with raina his role is entirely diff with his spots sarfraz n deepak hooda might come in picture but iyer nair wnt.

If there is a spot available in batting thats in Test cricket where Nohit is a complete fail and Pujara incoming weakness have been found out and if thats exposed by teams in future u may see another spot . Dhawan also have backup with rahul there.

But forget place or not 1st they have to give stellar perfomances and make it hard for selectors to ignore, thats y i said iyer is wasting his domestic exploit and if he gets a gud ipl season he cud go to zimbabwe and A tour where runs wud mean any injury or any player out of form he gets a chance

I wnt take Ipl that srsly , becoz all those failiures like raina rohit rahane r making runs in ipl. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

All have technical weakness thats were ppl need to take a cue from kohli that how much hard work needs to be put in, take smith n warner for xample have their weakness but knws the way to make runs.

Not blaming dhoni but reality is there is not much spots available in batting now that pandey has also booked his spot and other weak links are dhawan n raina. Dhawan already has a backup thats rahane and with raina his role is entirely diff with his spots sarfraz n deepak hooda might come in picture but iyer nair wnt.

If there is a spot available in batting thats in Test cricket where Nohit is a complete fail and Pujara incoming weakness have been found out and if thats exposed by teams in future u may see another spot . Dhawan also have backup with rahul there.

But forget place or not 1st they have to give stellar perfomances and make it hard for selectors to ignore, thats y i said iyer is wasting his domestic exploit and if he gets a gud ipl season he cud go to zimbabwe and A tour where runs wud mean any injury or any player out of form he gets a chance

I wnt take Ipl that srsly , becoz all those failiures like raina rohit rahane r making runs in ipl. 

Not talking about tests, I may be completely incorrect but point i was trying to make is that in t20 wc. we could have replaced all batsmen and most bowlers apart from Kohli and Bumrah and our performance could have been same or better.