Deodhar Trophy

Mosher

Exactly. But Pattinson has a faster and smoother run-up where he is able to transfer the momentum.  Avesh needs to improve this. Another issue that even Pattinson faces is up and down pace even within a spell...same as Avesh.

We actually need a couple of such bowlers with shoulder dependent action...to hit the deck hard and get bounce.

I found Khaleel's bowling style like Starc, very rhythmic run up and action and generated similar pace to Avesh without much effort.

Aveshs bowling lacks a bit of rhythm, he is big for his age n might well be 6 5" atleast,a bit of work needs to one on his action, he was more fluent in last edition,its good if he doesn't over strain in a wrong way n get into bad habits but rather get smoother runup n fluid action to generate more pace n avoids injury to his growing bones.

Khalid is very impressive, he seems to be a natural, also looking forward to seeing Shubham Mavi, very impressed with the leggie as well, Sarfaraz to me should play for India in a year, and he is a kind of batsmen who can win tests for us abroad

Aveshs bowling lacks a bit of rhythm, he is big for his age n might well be 6 5" atleast,a bit of work needs to one on his action, he was more fluent in last edition,its good if he doesn't over strain in a wrong way n get into bad habits but rather get smoother runup n fluid action to generate more pace n avoids injury to his growing bones.

Khalid is very impressive, he seems to be a natural, also looking forward to seeing Shubham Mavi, very impressed with the leggie as well, Sarfaraz to me should play for India in a year, and he is a kind of batsmen who can win tests for us abroad

r u sure about that......

I think he is good addition to one day team....

he needs to play atleast 2 full seasons of ranji cricket before you would even consider him for test matches....

I think he just played half season fo ranji...

r u sure about that......

I think he is good addition to one day team....

he needs to play atleast 2 full seasons of ranji cricket before you would even consider him for test matches....

I think he just played half season fo ranji...

I have never been more impressed in my life seeing anyone bat so well at this age n with the confidence, Sarfaraz looks like next level up wont be a jump too big for him, he most probably will be one heck of a good player, versatile n creative, N knows how to make tough runs against the odds for his team, has a lot of time to play pace as well as spin, can play very well on backdoor n square of the wkt, also evades the bouncers like Sunny did n even played a beautiful uppercut for 4, I rate him very highly, also hope injustice done to K Jadhav is rectified n he rightfully gets his place in ODI squad back.

I have never been more impressed in my life seeing anyone bat so well at this age n with the confidence, Sarfaraz looks like next level up wont be a jump too big for him, he most probably will be one heck of a good player, versatile n creative, N knows how to make tough runs against the odds for his team, has a lot of time to play pace as well as spin, can play very well on backfoot n square of the wkt, also evades the bouncers like Sunny did n even played a beautiful uppercut for 4, I rate him very highly, also hope injustice done to K Jadhav is rectified n he rightfully gets his place in ODI squad back.